89 Parts Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddy

I have almost gotten the 89 stripped down. There is only 1 more saturday available for removal of parts from this car then its off to the wrecking yard.

If there any parts anyone needs to work on their cars for this winter let me know this week.

Some parts are already gone to new homes, ie: Blower, Rear Sway Bar, Intercooler, Rad, Wheels, Drivers Door, Master Cylinder, ARC and ABS computers, Radio, Heads, IRC Relay cluster.

Parts off the car and ready to go include.
5 Speed tranny- Greg has on hold.
DIS and Starter- Sean has on hold.
Intake & Plenum & Rear Hub- Steve N has on hold.
Both bumpers and Side Cladding
Rear Diff
Passenger Door
Axles
ARC units for front shocks.
Front header panel w/Headlamps
Both front fenders.

Parts still on car
Trunk
ECM
Front And Rear bumper Rebar's.
Sunroof and motor-Steve N has on hold.
Engine sensors, cam, block, flywheel, etc...
Lots of other stuff.

Make me an offer for any of the above items or ask for particular items that are not listed. For those on hold items LMK if you are still interested and I'll make arrangments to get the parts to you. Greg you'll have to pick up the tranny with your truck.

Jamie, as of yesterday the vehicle no longer rolls on wheels and can't be placed on a trailer, the shop where the car is stored has given me 1 last week of storage then it has to go to make room for snow removal equipment. So it won't be making the trek to N/Falls.

Best regards.

Paddy...

Last edited:
Hey Pat,

I'm a little embarrased to ask for this but I need the little black cap that goes on the schrader valve :eek: :)

Mirror wiring

Pat
Did it have auto dimming mirror? I need the wiring or as much as I can get of it.
How about Pass side manual seat track?
How much for the pumpkin? all that is worth is the Tlock carrier for me, the gears are wrong, and I want a MarkVIII casting.
Might be worth familiarizing myself with taking apart etc, or using as a boat anchor.

I received my Baumann kit today. And my 3/4 raised top.
won't be able to install until next weekend likely.

Pete Roy

Pete - the Mark VIII aluminum casting is only 15 pounds lighter than the stock unit, not much if you're looking to reduce weight. Might as well take the whole unit Pat has and just change the ring and pinion. Just a thought.

Starting from the top.

Steve- I have 4 of the little black caps $5ea or $15 for all 4. :cool: :p

Peter- No Auto Dimming mirror. Pass seat is Power. Pumpkin is $125 clearout priced. As discussed a month ago LMK how the Top and Baumann kit work out.

Shoe- Pan & sensor is still on the block & it looks like the block is sold w/ all the sensors on it.

Thanks for the interest everyone.

Paddy..

grill needed

Hi looking to see if you still had the car need the grill off of it if possible.

Thank you
Tony
Is trans still pending as well?

oilpan

Paddy said:
I have almost gotten the 89 stripped down. There is only 1 more saturday available for removal of parts from this car then its off to the wrecking yard.

If there any parts anyone needs to work on their cars for this winter let me know this week.

Some parts are already gone to new homes, ie: Blower, Rear Sway Bar, Intercooler, Rad, Wheels, Drivers Door, Master Cylinder, ARC and ABS computers, Radio, Heads, IRC Relay cluster.

Parts off the car and ready to go include.
5 Speed tranny- Greg has on hold.
DIS and Starter- Sean has on hold.
Intake & Plenum & Rear Hub- Steve N has on hold.
Both bumpers and Side Cladding
Rear Diff
Passenger Door
Axles
ARC units for front shocks.
Front header panel w/Headlamps
Both front fenders.

Parts still on car
Trunk
ECM
Front And Rear bumper Rebar's.
Sunroof and motor-Steve N has on hold.
Engine sensors, cam, block, flywheel, etc...
Lots of other stuff.

Make me an offer for any of the above items or ask for particular items that are not listed. For those on hold items LMK if you are still interested and I'll make arrangments to get the parts to you. Greg you'll have to pick up the tranny with your truck.

Jamie, as of yesterday the vehicle no longer rolls on wheels and can't be placed on a trailer, the shop where the car is stored has given me 1 last week of storage then it has to go to make room for snow removal equipment. So it won't be making the trek to N/Falls.

Best regards.

Paddy...

I need a oilpan for a 3.8L SC XR7 1990 I was wondering if the car you have has the same pan.

The original post was from November 2003. Pat has long since gotten rid of this car, but he may still have a few pieces around. Please contact him directly rather than resurrecting an ancient thread.

thanks
Ed N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back