OK, What happened to TBK?

R

RonzSC

The Beer Barron and me roll into the parking lot and hear this huge commotion. We see all this smoke and as we roll up someone says that TBK was sending up a smoke signal.
Next thing I knew, the Black Knight and Mrs TBK and the Kiddo were jammin' for SD.

BTW....did you guys notice the Rolls Royce Club with their champagne and big hats also in the parking lot?

Couldn't we have gone someplace and talked to TBK before he headed back south?
I hope we see more of the Knight when we invade his stomps.
How did the t-shirts fit TBK? I wanted to take a picture of RJ and Oscar Jr. with their t-shirts. Oh well, maybe next time.

I made it home safely. Beer Barron and me spent an hour decompressing from the re-entry from warp speed travel. What a cool trip. You guys ROCK!
Our Club is the baddest.

Yes, those people hanging out by the Rolls Royce were a crack up! I especially loved the hats the women wore. lol

Mandi =0)

That was weird...as we rolled past in our T-Birds, they were toasting the bubblie.
OK, at Carlsbad we need to wear ascots and white pants with wing tips. Perhaps with blue blazers.

Well, what happened was pretty simple. I took Al for a spin....when we did that, the security guard (the one with the bright neon yellow and orange top...well call him Neon) told us to hit it HARD! He said "GET ON THAT BAD BOY!" Well, I let all take her for a spin, we get back...and he says "Naw, not like that, do it HARD! GET ON IT!" Well, Al quicly exits the car when I tell him I'm gonna do some burnouts...(I dunno why!) and then I decide to put on a show for everyone.

I hit a few seriously sweet donuts and the security guard is all excited, yelling all happy, really getting a kick out of it. I slow down from a nice G pulling spin and pull up beside him....he says "Awww dude, that's f***ing awesome!!!"

Just about this time some nerf herder in a POS Firebird pulls up and says, while look at me through his window "JUST WHAT THE F*** DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!!" (will call him STUPID BUTT, MORONIC, JACKASS, PIECE OF CRAP, DUNG FOR BRAINS, JEALOUS AS ALL GET OUT, WHITE BOY!....errr whiteboy for short)

I look at him and I said "Dude, just calm down" *With this big butt grin on my face*

Anyway, Whiteboy starts talk'n to the Neon about what just happened....I hear Neon say "I asked him what he was doing...and he said he would stop...having problems with his car"

Whiteboy says "Well, get his license plate, drivers license number, and we are calling...blah blah blah...."

Whiteboy then turns to me and says "JUST WHAT THE F*** DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?!" the second time....at this point I just put her into first and drive off to get back with the group.

Well, no sooner than I get back with the group I go up to meet Ron and say howdy and laugh about the donuts and serious fun I just had (talk to Al about how he liked it, etc) and the next thing I know I was getting tapped on the shoulder by someone saying "uh-oh, look who's coming" It's Mr. Neon and whiteboy several feet behind him.

Neon pulls me aside and says "Look, they are get'n all pissy about this...."

I said "Is he your boss or something" Neon says "Yeah, and he's pissed....however, when they ask you, just tell them your pedal got stuck or something....they might try to call the cops or give you a ticket, but it's bullsh!t, they can't do that...so just ignore them. So far you replied nicely...you didn't get all pissy back at him when he get pissy at you....you just smiled and told him to calm down."

I looked at Neon and said "Do I need to go talk to this dork?" Neon just nodded yes. I start walking up to Whiteboy and he turns around and quickly leaves....(I think he was scared or something after seeing my 'gang'). Anyway, as I try to get closer to him this other dude comes driving up in his lame butt golf cart type thing (Will call him dirtyteeth...and let me tell you, this boy had some DIRTY butt teeth! I swear, it looked like he ate dirt for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner and never brushed his teeth)....anyway....

DirtyTeeth looks at me (I'm holding my son at this time) and says "Just what went on here"....Whiteboy says "He was doing a display of acceleration" (I'm surpised this dung for brain could even say a big word like that)

DirtyTeeth looks at me and says "Is that so, just what do you think you were doing?" I told him "Look, I just did an AOD to 5-speed swap, along with this there is certain cables that go from the tranny to the throttle body. The problem is when you have the AOD cables remove you don't have propper return pressure on the throttle body, effectively...."

DirtyTeeth "Boy, WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" I was like "LOOK DUDE, I WAS JUST TRYING TO TELL YOU THAT! LISTEN AND I'LL TELL YOU!....ANYWAY, the throttle gets screwed up and it gets stuck wide open. I was turning the car to avoid hitting anything..." about this time I turn to the security guard and say "You heard the engine rev when I pushed in the clutch and tried to stop...I was afraid of blowing my engine"

Neon just nods.

Dirtyteeth looks at me, sees I'm holding RJ and says "YOU DIDN'T DO THAT WITH HIM IN THE CAR, DID YOU!" I said "no, of course not...luckily he was over there..."

Dirtyteeth says "Boy, it's a good thing, 'cause if you had I'd a....."

Anyway, Dirtyteeth says "I'm gonna have to take a report, your coming with me." About this time Merc walks up with this "WTF" type look on his face ready to kick some serious butt and Dirtyteeth looks at him and starts to get a little nervous...'cause now are numbers are starting to get more even....

He looks at me and says "How long are you gonna be here" I said "About another 20 minutes or so" he said "No, your leaving RIGHT NOW" Then he points at Merc and says "And you, you can stay another 20 minutes, but over there" Merc kinda looks at him...looks at me...and stands there for a second...then turns around and slowly strolls away...

The Dirtyteeth says "We need you to come with us to file a report...." I just turn around at this point and walk away....Neon follows and dirtyteeth tells him to get my drivers license # and contact information.

Neon says "dude, you heard him" and I said "Dude, I ain't giving you crap...and you know why. You can tell them I refuse, or whatever you need too...but to hell if I'm giving you all sh!t."

I see Whiteboy going to my car and he is taking down my TEXAS license plate...I put my kiddo in the car, hollar to the misses to get in. I tell Mike really fast that I'll meet everyone outside. Someone tells me to wait and throws me a shirt, one for my kiddo, wife, and myself. I then do a quick about face and stroll outta there.

The funny part, I heard DirtyTeeth telling the security people to NOT let me out of there....the guy at the gate didn't give a crap and just let me out after paying $8.00.

As I strolled by the rolls I noticed that my tranny sound was going again....I shifted into second with a minor grind.

Well, as I got a bit further down the road I start to get a squeek again and second is non-stop grinding. Well, after that I pull off, go to a gas station, and call Mike to let him know I'm just head'n south. By the time I made it home the car was squealing something awful and I'm gonna have to do a 100% rebuild on the tranny.

What i thought was a driveshaft U-Joint turns out to be a rear main bearing on the tranny. :-(

that was a good book when r you going to puplish it and i love the name of the char.

dude...u dint want me there believe me

last thing u needed was a thug ass looking mexican in ur car...theyw oulda busted a rodney king on my ass LAPD style....seriously i got out the car when u said alright let me show him...cuz i thought u were kicking my ass out...i felt kinda bad but then shrugged it off and guessed u didnt want the extra 300 lbs in ur car :lol: seriously had i known u wanted me int here or didnt mind i would have stayed....me likes me some g pulls :)

good thing u didnt give him shiet...that way they just say ok, it was just something stupid and we can forget about it...and also, i get really as sho leey when comfronted by authority, so when th eother dude got there, i would have probably swung....shiet that would have made it 3 times in one week...lets just say me n my bro had creative differences...anyway, i could have never been as level headed as u...but believe me if the guy even touched you, he would have a big ass harely davidson logo on his ass from my boot! :)

if u need help with the tranny, just let me know and i can head on down there if feasible

al

ur sc ROCKS!!!

Oh man....What an absolute BLAST!
There's nothing like a little confrontation with the local constabulary to make a meet!
Now you would expect Al, Oscar and me to be the ones mixing it up with the Heat and not the Texan....but what the heck.
TBK...You Da Man. What an awesome burn out and donut.
Props to you, but everyone needed to see "PYT" (Mandi) do her own version as she lite them up leaving the parking lot at the Big Rock in Malibu. Yeah Mandi!!!! I mean PYT!
I was the trailer at the big Rock and we wanted to get to the other side so we did a U-Turn and each SC does a huge burn out leaving the parking lot. PYT is close to the end of the line and does a massive burn out that tops them all.

And Robert in the Mustang....well, he gets top honors for his stunt driving and showing us how Detroit iron is supposed to be driven.
You guys are some crazy people.

I will hang with you guys any time.
I had a blast.

what are rental cars for anyhow, thats why i drive fords, that v6 sounded sweet it sounded like a v8 inside when i would nail it

Seriously TBK--you were so calm--I wouldn't have been that way. lol You guys are tons of fun!

Mandi =0)

ok its gonna but the crap out of me if i dont ask...what does PYT mean ron, u get creative with them nick names

al

Al...Way back in the Stone Age, there was this singer that came out with this album and PYT was one of the songs. For the lack of a better street name we came up with this one. This way we can speak in code and no one will know who se are talking about.

yeah, me n merc (who just picked up the burnout videos so stay tuned) were discussing that right now...it wasn't the stoneage ron, i can remember and i am but a fetus :lol:

al

Back