Anyone Near Yorktown, VA

Still Crusin

I'm in the military and I will be attending a school in Yorktown, VA and will be away from my family and my SC. Was wonderin' if there were any SC owners I might be able to hang out with for Thanksgiving? I would need to know prior to Nov 23.
Thanks

Yes, I'm in Marlbank Area

I'm 51 years old but have lived in this area for 30 years.

email me if you like

I know where you are training.

I can here the firing range from my house.

email address is ST0NEWALLJ@AOL.COM

The "O" is the numeral zero.

S .......T..........ZERO......N........E.............etc.

I'm somewhat of a civil war buff.
Not a re-enactor nor a racist.............just interested in that war.
Also worked in Manassas for a few.

If you like e-mail me with your cell phone number or I will give you mine.
Identify yourself so I'll open it.

Wow, I haven't been on this site in a long time. Totally forgot I posted this so many years ago. Kinda come full circle. Now retired from military, but still have my SC. I migrated west for many years, but back on East coast now in Maryland.

Wow, I haven't been on this site in a long time. Totally forgot I posted this so many years ago. Kinda come full circle. Now retired from military, but still have my SC. I migrated west for many years, but back on East coast now in Maryland.
Where in Maryland? There are a few of us in northern Virginia/ DC Metro Area.

I'm in Aberdeen, north of Baltimore. Good to hear from you. I used to live in northern VA as a kid. Would be nice to meet some other SC owners again. I'm hoping I can go to Carlisle this year. Haven't been since around 2000.

I'm in Aberdeen, north of Baltimore. Good to hear from you. I used to live in northern VA as a kid. Would be nice to meet some other SC owners again. I'm hoping I can go to Carlisle this year. Haven't been since around 2000.
Well I will be there with both my SC's. There is also a Thunderbird Reunion in Dearborn Mich in August too. I use to live in Edgewood when I was a kid my dad was in the National Guard at Edgewood Arsenal.

Back