Thread: 93 SC Black on Black, Motor shot, worth $1500????

93 SC Black on Black, Motor shot, worth $1500????

Well, I have the ability to buy a SC Black on Black Leather, Leather perfect, outside very nice, not all options (doesn't have VMM, auto lamp, etc), and engine just took a poop!!! My friend needs to get rid of it and wants $1500 for it with two sets of rims, one set Anniversary rims in VERY nice shape. I have a motor to put in it and I feel bad for him. I know he wants to get the money out of it. New parts include a new water pump, radiator, timing cover, motor mounts, etc. Is this worth it possibly???? I have my 91 and paid $3500 for it running and in great shape. I could get the motor installed for almost nothing and then keep it or sell the car.

Need some help on a desision......

Anyone want a 93 SC that needs a motor????!!!

Don

me!

Don, you will start losing count of how many SC's you own...
    SCCoA Member# 1786,
    1990 SC, AOD, 193k, Twilight Blue, bought in 1994, 1.7 AR tuned by Dave Dalke
    1994 SC, 4R70W, 139k, Teal Metallic, bought in 2014
    2014/2016 Carlisle 1st Place Winner, 94-95 SCs
    2014 Carlisle SCCOA Doug Fraleigh Best of Show Modified Trophy

Talking give me more info...

E-mail me at bruhn@execpc.com and give me more info. This could be what I am looking for, at least the color is right.....Rich
    Too many cars,too little time to drive them. Anything less than 500 cubes is a small block. If you slow down in life you will get run over..

That's what I've been looking for. I've got a nice engine that I'd like to drop into a nice SC. My SC needs paint and a decent paint job is gonna cost me at least $2K. I'd rather just buy a clean car and drop my motor into it.