Roll Call for Saturday's Cruise!

T

TBKHomeworld

Please post here if your coming....that way we know if you are just stuck in traffic and slightly late and don't leave you behind.

Exact details are on the website but a quick run down. Meet at Queen Mary....10:00am...driving up through LA up North...taking group car photos (get your cars at least washed at a gas station car wash)...food, family, friends, fun!

This is a cruise...not a race. Speed limits will be kept to (for the most part..heh) and we invite ANY and ALL MN12 owners out to it!

If you are planning on showing up, please reply here.

People in attendance
Mike & Son <---Main Contact Person @ Queen Mary
TBK & Family
Ron & Family
Mandis & Bag of Chips
John Shelton
Al35thSC & Lolo
The Beer Barron
mercury65 <--catch up at 11:00

P.S. - Moderator, can we please make this a sticky?

Ron is in...
Bringing Oscar (Hot Rod Lincoln, Nikki and little Oscar). Bringing two cases of sodas, cooler of ice and cups. Also, Motorola walkie talkies and camera. (also cell phone).

Mandi too!!! By herself! =0(

What would you all like me to bring?

Mandi =0)

No problem!!! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Mandi =0)

Count me in.

TBK - I tried to stick this, but it didn't work.

ME TOO ME TOO

count us in (me n Lolo) and u know we are all that and two bags of chips lol...seriously we'll bring some sodas water bottles and some chips

al

Re: ME TOO ME TOO

I'm in too, with my son, but not in the 35th. Al, you think you have brake problems, at least brake fluid stays IN your system. I'll be the first one there, look for a 90 Titanium SC.

Mike

Re: ME TOO ME TOO

Da Barron will be there... with all the sodas and stuff that won't fit in Ron's SC.

I am planning to bring another SC guy from the Ventura area. He is getting his tranny fixed at the present time and it is dicey whether he will get it done in time.
I don't know if he is planning on brining his lady or not.
You guessed it....the SC is Black.

dont think i will let you guys have all the fun i be there wont make it tell 11 though

Alright Robert!!!!!!!!
You made my day bro.
Maybe you can take the 5 to the 101 and cut over and meet us at the Big Rock in Malibu?

I'm not sure, but I think that Manny said he and his wife are coming.
Read post under July planning.

i say robert ties him up and drags is butt out here if he don't wanna show :)

al

Back