My New Rims on, What do you think ?

Aboutthat Cobra R comment.....There are a hell of a lot more SC;s with stock rims floating around!!!! And the cobra rim is an inprovemnet over that!..Dam nabbit haha

IMO the Cobra R's are a lil too plain and played out. The rims he's got on his car aren't bad. He deffinately needs to get it lowered, at first when i saw the first pic i wasn't sure what to think but they have grown on me. I'd never get them myself but they don't look bad. I don't like the wing becuz its extra weight and is not functional, but it is his car, and he can do what he wants to it. What color is your car btw? It looks good, and where did u get that hood scoop from?
tbirdsc357:
I tried to check ur site but it was down, do u have a guestbook on your site?
It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of your car, if u like it then everyone who has a problem w/ it than thats just too bad.

motocross_masta said:

tbirdsc357:
I tried to check ur site but it was down, do u have a guestbook on your site?

The site was down due to too many hits in that hour....I don't have a guestbook.

R's look good...I won't deny that. I had a set for a long time. But, I bought my SC to be different. And I modified it to be even more different. Kinda sucks when you go to SC meets or other Ford shows, and everyone and their mom has Cobra R's. What's the fun in that?

So I give him props on the different wheels.

I like the color of my car, but if everyone in the club painted their SC titanium......................I would DEFINITELY get mine resprayed (tangerine orange)

Micah

Tires are a lil taller and wider now (255/50/17 as oppossed to 245/45/17) and a lot less bald in the rear..1.5 inch drop..S/T springs...Lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :O)

car.jpg

ohh man some of those wings on those mustangs. Frankly the mustang in my opinion is the domestic rice, the mustang is to domestics, what the civic is to imports, i love my sc to death, but mustangs with wings like that make me ashamed to have a ford emblem on my car and i don't care how fast they are, they still look stupid

Back