Kurt Time Slip Truth

J

Jim Demmitt Jr

This 11 second time slip Kurt got was not in his SC
I know what it takes to run that fast and his no way close
joking is one thing but this is to much

He better have lot's of proof and there better have ben two of us SCCoA members there to see this and go over the car

I am trying hard and to get into record runing stage take lots of time and money I am for real

Kurt the truth set the record strait and put it to rest

The reason for this post here is because some of these SCCoSC think its true not fair to them is it?

Jim...

Why would you post this on the Southern Cal board?
wouldn't it get better exposure on the Northern Board?
You are always welcomed to post here, but just a crazy question that popped up in my mind.

Ron its because some of you guy's replayed to the post on the Nor-Cal board it seams most of you think its true

I for one am sick of this whole deal makes me think if it is really worth all the trouble going for the record

TBKhomeworld its my goal

I am not backing out ever!!!!!!!!!
This is my goal to get the record with a backup run with at least 2 SCCoA members present to look the car over and to witness the record run's

I am doing this because it a milestone in the history of the SC that hasn't be reached just on pure power with all stock body and suspension

I am going forward no matter how hard it my be ''DRIVE" is what it takes and something you love to do break records

Re: TBKhomeworld its my goal

I do have one a Cobra R they only made 300 of them

OK Jim

Jim...
Hey man, it's cool.
Don't let it bug you.
Blow it off and just enjoy the day. Especially here at the SOCAL board. As you have seen, we can be pretty tough on each other, in a kidding way.
We tease each other alot and don't take much very serious. We are eager to help each other and it stems from truly liking the company of the group.
If Al were here he would say, "Just chill".
You're the King Jim, so don't worry about it.
However, your reign will come to an end after we smoke you in Bakersfield.

Thank's Ron

Home of the Smokers Bakersfield its a challenging place
Thank's Ron it will be nice to see all of us invade Bakersfield for a fun time together how's your leg doing?

Re: Thank's Ron

Jim...I got good and bad news yesterday...
The good news is that it is healing well and hasn't shifted so I won't need surgery. It was a nasty break.
The bad news is that I have to be in the cast three more weeks and then, hopefully in a brace. I was hoping to go into the brace yesterday so I wouldn't be in the cast during our cruise next week. Oh well.
I still don't have alot of feeling in my toes and wonder about nervbe damage.
Bummer......
I'm thinking about having Merc65 rigging up something where I can operate the gas pedal through mind control or something...ha ha.
Later man....play it cool and just keep truckin'.

Mind Control :)

Hang in there Ron mind control now that's an idea :)
So glad you don't need surgery wish the best of luck on getting that leg well I dislocated my left shoulder yesterday at work it hurts like hell

I feel good now got my pain pills will back on my SC next weekend got to get her together

Re: Re:Check WHOOO HOOOO....it's a prank!

dudes calm down jim good luck ron how about a motor cycle throtle on shifter?

Back