New Mexico SC & XR7s

SCollord90 said:
Rich, if you would want to meet somewhere in Alb. before we go I could meet you there and you can follow me to the track, or if everybody wants to meet up before we go same difference. Let me know.

I'm up , but I need to try and tighten that power steering line today. I'll be there around 5:30pm. Hopefully I can get that line to stop leaking. I am begining to think that they gave me a line for a later model SC and the flare fitting isn't seating in the pump. I'm hoping torquing it up will lessen the leak, if not i will have to pull the line and teflon tape it, if that doesn't work then I will have to talk with Autozone when I get back to Cruces.
well time to hose off the car. see you guys tonight... I hope.
Rich

Darkside said:
Any of you guys planning on going to the shootout?

Um, what shootout?
Even though I don't know what shootout you mean I probibly won't make it, the car still has issues and work is kicking my @SS of late.

RichM said:
Um, what shootout?
Even though I don't know what shootout you mean I probibly won't make it, the car still has issues and work is kicking my @SS of late.
The 2005 SC/XR7 Shootout in Oklahoma. It will be in early October. Maybe you can have your car ready by then?

Rich, do you have any way to get ahold of the other cruces guys? hopefully your car will be good to go by Oct. the shootout is oct. 7-9. Chris, we should see if any AZ guys wanna join the convoy.

I'm having a hard time beleving that Darkside and I are the only SCers in N.M. or at least the only two that I have seen posting on the board . I dont know if there is enough of us to start a chapter or not it would be cool to hear form others though.

wanting to join a group I just bought a 92SC my phone no. 5753179316

Back