al 35th i did it I broke 10s

M

mannysc

I went to track and went 10s it took me 10 mins 35 seconds to walk 1/4 mile lol had you jim lol :rollin:

lmfao

hahah manny, it took you 10 minutes, you lazy bastard, it only took ron like 10 seconds in his wheelchair, but he has "naws" of course :lol:

al

Re: lmfao

I was pushing my sc you know its faster when I push it .....hey alex how can I race jim and merc if merc,, jim,, and I are the same guy ,, I hear the consensus is we are the same person ooh the things idol mind come up with ....

Re: lmfao

well if you guys werent all dating each other we would think otherwise "lol

al

sorry merc just had to!

yeah yeah al come join us we can make a sandwich me jim you can be in the middle lol just kidding jim we can do better than alex lol :rollin :hat

shiet, u ugly bastards wish u could get someone like me :lol: besides Lolo dont share!!!

al

manny, hows the welding coming along?

Ok, that's just nasty. *vomits*

So much for the 'family atmosphere' eh?! LOL

Hey, I'm still feeling bad about the Mandi thing, so I gotta point the finger at other ppl!

fart.gif

yeah I know

but alex is a provoker he said we were together , he is the bad man in just a inocent victim. menz try to take advantage of me and mandi just because we are pretty. lol... alex is a man ho and starts stuff with me he even emails me late at nite he is a stalker im scared of him its fatal attraction, alex move on find someone new someone like you get over me im taken.ask my wife.we know you hired on that girl to act like she was with you no offence lore1020 but your to nice for him so you must have felt pity on alex he is a lonely man . lol.... jk come on alex lets keep it sort of clean no bad words ok.... we can do this like adults im not.... and never will!!!!! be yours so give it up get over me lol

Al Are You Two-timing?

jajaja..Sorry Manny that you turned out to be one of Al's Victims..I think He Chooses the Pretty ones :lol: J/k
just watch out...that's how Al works..that's how he does his pimping..by trying to get on your good side making it seem like he cares :lol: j/k jajaja
u funny!
jejje j/k babes okies jejeje :lol:

Let me see....If Manny and Robert are the same why don't you drop the Manny and just be Robert?
Robert is a great guy and I could hang with that guy any time.( Besides that...he's gonna do my water cooled SC).

Drop the Manny deal and stick with Robert.
Bye Manny and Hello Robert.

Manny you got an NOS Hemi in that thing

You all found out Merc

like I said

it amazing what goes through Idol minds..... jim demmit is the real deal,..... merc is really merc and a good friend,..... I am me no big thing we are all separate people living our separate lives........ you've seen merc , robert ,...... you've seen jim I hope?.... and if you look at my site youll see me.......not a pretty site but me!!!!! jim is in fibre optics,and has a very fast car or should I say cars! !!!!!! Robert is a hard worker with a mind that knows no limits keep an eye on this one!!! me im a reg guy with a love for our cars period...... no hocus pocus we are not one guy with alot of names or sigs..... I hear there is a rumor we are one but its untrue ......... I to am amazed by the talent we have in calif north and south. we need to act as one not them and us.... because we are one the sccoa just sub chapters of it . so lets not play games of who is who or who isnt who lets just make this one butt kickin chapter we can be the leaders the chapter everyone wants to be part of , and they are in a way just as we are part of the other chapters . lets share our thoughts and ideas with the whole club and welcome all here as we are honored to have jason marsh come here to visit us we should invite all as friends even jim lol he is our brother our family of sorts ,, lets go after the ricers we and our other brothers GM MOPARS have a common enemies foreign cars. and politicians who want to ban cars like ours great as some of them are we must support our country first when ever possible . just my 2 cents but whats 2 cents worth nowadays. :cool:

Re: Manny you got an NOS Hemi in that thing

you all crack me up

well

does everyone know that me and mandis t bird were the same person??? :lol: j/k but me and lore1020 are the same person :lol: j/k ok ok ok ok, the only group of people who are the same are me and the voices inside my head that keep telling me, "Your car is not fast enough, keep moding it!"

al

now that we have all that drama of who is who and are they for real, what say we get down to the real bidness, HOW BAD ARE WE GONNA BASH THEM NOR CALERS???

Huh?

Now Al on the other hand....I thought he was TBK.
Have you noticed that you never see them both in the same picture?
They both speak fluent Spanish and are Cowboys.
If you put their pictures next to each other the only way you can distinguish them is that Al is brown and TBK is purple. Weird...go figure.

Back