MP's Front Mount Intercooler is on Sale!

Magnum Powers

Hello All!

Magnum Powers’ Front Mount Intercooler Kit is on Special for Only $1299, a $250 savings over the regular price for a limited time only! The Intercooler kit adds 35 RWHP over the stock intercooler and 20 RWHP over the Double Intercooler. The kit comes with everything you need including; all required hardware, a powerful 16” fan and Chrome Plated Intercooler Tubes. The system works and looks great! Surf to: www.magnumpowers.com/tbrd_itrclr.html or give me a call at 503 357 5444.

Merry Christmas!

Charles Warner

mp ic

IMO, maybe you should keep the price year-round,........probably would sell more of them and people tend to shy away of high prices....JUST MY OPINION

intercooler

should charge 1000.00 not a penny more. and they would sell a lot more,,, copy charles.. merry christmas

hmmmmmm........

Why not charge at all! That's right, not a penny! This way you could give them as Christmas presents to all of us!:D
Happy New Year!:p

Dirtybirdie91

1000 bux would be cool

Maybe we could get a group buy together, I would be able to get it after my income taxes come back how about it guys maybe some thing for say Febuary ? Just in time for spring!

WTF, there is not a difference between the two. The SCCoA has a forum for Group Purchases and Specials.

You guys are so anal around here.

FMIC Kit Group Buy Offer

You guys caught me in the Christmas sprit so I’m prepared to make you the best deal ever on the Magnum Powers’ Front Mount Intercooler Kit (FMIC Kit)!!! If 10 people sign up by January 1 then those people will qualify for the “FMIC Kit Group Buy” at $1050 plus $85 for shipping. That price is so low I'll make very little profit but what the heck, its the Christmas season after all.

To sign up send e-mail requesting to be placed on the group buy list to: charles_warner@mindspring.com with the following information:

Your Name
Street Address
Phone Number

I'll keep you up to date on the "FMIC Kit Group Buy" status by posting here the number of people who have signed up every few days or so if that is ok with the web master.

Cheers,
Charles

Man, even better. I do not know how to express my irritation at buying an MP FMIC for $1550 in October, having to wait 6 weeks for delivery while MP got them back in stock, then finding out that they are going to be hugely discounted the day after mine showed up in the mail.

Really exceptional moment.

And I'm really glad that I already spent the other $1300 on an Magnaport II rebuild and MP plenum.

Merry freaking Christmas. :mad:

You guys that get the deal, they are awesome pieces of equipment. Enjoy them.

Last edited:
So is it available to just the first 10 people, or we need 10 people to get this wonderful offer going. What are all the rules, deadlines, etc?

Great offer Charles....If you guys don't jump on this, you'll hate yourself later.

David

PS:lrsudog, I paid full price too...that's just how it goes sometimes.

Back