Bob Johnson vs Coy Miller at Bakersfield ?

J

Jim Demmitt Jr

What engine are you guy's representing at Bakersfield? I will be runing the Bob Johnson BJ1. what is the fastest SC you guy's got to run with me and your driver.Ron I am going to want to race you for sure you guy's got a nice web site

One of my neighbors works for Keith Black, so I guess I am representing him.
I probably will not be the fastest and, thereby, not eligible to race for the Chpater. I will, however, still show up and run you.

Ron help me get Fred from the SCCoSW to match race me there it will bring more people there to see us go head to head. it will be an honor to race you and to meet you in person

Hey thanks Jim...likewise.
Take it easy big guy. So far you have said you want to race everybody in the SOCAL Chapter. That would include; Shelton, Pedroza, EWDooley, 35th SC[Mike}, The Beer Baron, Al35thSC, Merc65, TBK, and myself.
I know that you had a match race with Prostreet rich and now Fred?
That's alot of wear and tear on that ride Jim.
Let's see how you do against RONZSC first old pal.
You're gonna have to work your way up the ladder to earn the honor of squaring off with The Man-The Rock-The Scorpion King of the Dragstrip...John Shelton. I'm not trying to pull your chain, but we have seen him run and he is far and away the smokinest machine in these parts.

As for Fred....He is way out there baby, but I'll let him speak for himself.
Later man.

John Shelton first heads up match race than the "Army" of ONE will take one the SCCoSC one by one :) you all seam so nice I for one cant wait to meet all of you in person.it will be a fun time in sunny Southern Calif

I think I've talked trash about my car one time. If I do run I'll be VERY lucky to get below 15s. I'm pure stock except the flywheel *YES!!!* and 5-speed w/3.27 gears. I MIGHT be able to squeeze some high 14s out of it if I get a GREAT launch and perfect traction.....but I doubt it.

So, if anyone races me it'll be at Carlsbad and I'm sure everyone is gonna get a good laugh at me when I do! :)

Besides, my car is more of a show-n-shine anyway....I'll have her all fixed up (If all goes as planned) for the May Cruise.

Back