Rear Spoiler opinion

Like or Dislike

Votes: 40 11.3%
  • Dislike

Votes: 314 88.7%

• Total voters
:rolleyes: Back in mason city, ia, there's a white tbird with that wing. i think there was also a crown vic with one of those too.:rolleyes:

Here's mine. I don't like the wings because i think they have been done to death.
My 71 Mustang has a wing, and it came from the factory. Since it was the first car to have a rear wing from the factory(the Challenger/Cuda comes in close second place), I think it has a right to proudly display it.
35 years later, the world is full of wannabes, and the wings have lost thier lustre for me. Although I do like the looks of that blue one on Jack Price's blue SC, but only in profile.

The spoiler on my SC came on the car when I bought it and I had every intenetion of taking it off, but it is pretty innocuos and low-profile, plus it seems to 'balance out' the ground effects a little...so I kept it.

Attachments

• 35th anniv T-bird (12-28-06) 010.jpg
    35th anniv T-bird (12-28-06) 010.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 160
i wanted a unique spoiler that no one would have so i made my own nascar style spoiler, i think it goes well with the black "stealth" theme i'm carrying throughout the car.

Last edited:
i am opposed to spoilers on the sc other than the small lip that hugs the trunklid.

they just look out of place, i like the smoothness..

Back