New years eve party anyone??

Greg Coleman

Depending on the response I am willing to hold a new years eve party.I've heard a lot of camotion about a Christmas dinner but I guess it didnt pan out maybe because everyone wanted it east ,west ,very far west,what ever.All I had to do is go back to the Texas long horn and I could have booked it in 2 min.I know it was out of the way for a few people but we had the whole room to ourseves and the smoke never seemed to bother anyone.All well no one seemed to care even when I offered.So how about a new years eve party??????:confused: :D :D If it goes through then everyone bring a small dish of somthing or I can pre book some wings and pizza if we all chip in.In my opinion there will be no small children,and if we drink too much then a taxie home or designated drivers.

Please respond:

Greg, the Xmas party isn't dead, just hasn't been talked about on here much for a few weeks. Les, Andrew and I have been discussing possibilities for it. Texas Longhorn is being kept in mind. Obviously at this point, it's not going to happen before Dec. 25. Last year we had it a few days after Xmas. For this this year I think we will likely be into the 1st or 2nd week of January.

As of right now, we're leaning toward an evening at Dave & Busters in Woodbridge, right at Hwy. 400 and 7. Very accessible for almost everyone, since it's all highway driving to get there from east or west end. The sticking points are the cost to rent a section there (which I may have a sponsor to cover), and that we would all be having to go for the same items from the menu, like a wedding or corporate dinner party.

Please go ahead with plans for a New Years celebration if you like, there's always room for lots of gatherings this time of year.

thx
Ed N.

Greg,

I'd love to spend New Years Eve with you and the rest of the SC crowd, but Alecia and the kids and myself already have other plans.

That being said, I think it's great that you and Nikki and the boys are opening your home to the club.

Best regards,

Sean

Sorry Greg, Xmas and New Years are usually spent with family
and this year I don't even know if my dad will be home for Xmas
or New Years. Thanks for the offer.

Well you know where I spent last New Years my friends, chances are very high it may be the same place if the invite still stands.

Not 100 percent sure but pretty sure.

Back