"ARMY" of one

J

Jim Demmitt Jr

Ok it looks as if I am going to take you all on myself one by one I am a one man Army.I don't know why the Nor-Cal guys are not interested in a great fun meet with you sun touched Southern gang.hopfully they get the bug to come well see

Jim...Good luck buddy.
I hope you can get your SC together in time to come down. Build that bad boy tight as you will need all that horsepoower to take on the mighty SOCAL Road Warriors!
Ron

Re: "ARMY" of darkness

jim ill be there wearing my wading boots dude dont brag just come show us lead us to the 11s I beleive you can just dont push it in our faces if you do Ill buy you a beer if you dont Ill buy you a beer it dont really matter I will buy you a beer you cant tell me about polishing your trophy when your mouth is full of beer . I hope!!

Re: "ARMY" of darkness

jimbo,

so many of us have heard you say you will make 11's SO MUCH that it is just kinda getting old already. we have no doubt that you have the know-how and skill, but we just don't want to hear about it no more!

just be a lil more humble and when you make 11's, we will like you and respect you...just DONT TALK SO MUCH SHIET!!!!!

al

alex you are a poet

lololololololoolloollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololollolollolololollolollololololollolololollololololollolollolololollolololololollolollololololololololololololollolololololollololollololo

Bad as an ARMY Ant

The "ARMY" of one in your face don't step on this Ant yet I want to take you on one at a time. you will feel the sting of this Nor-Cal charging SC its all in fun guys cant wait to see you all

you are right jim all in fun

good luck I hope to see you turn 11s

Just thought I would remind everyone about the challenge...and add to the pressure for Jim to get his engine running :D

al

Whew! You got me sideways Al!

I started reading this and said, "What is this again?"
Then I read the dates and your last post and I broke up.
I would be real sympathetic if it were not for the fact that we have all talked so much smack (myself included of course).
Al, can you find the post where we agreed that if Jim loses at Bakersfield, or doesn't show he must amend his signature. Also, the fastest at this meet wears the crown as the Fastest in California.
Then, the new champ must defend his/her title.
Oh man...it is looking like a new Champ is going to be crowned. Maybe I will let Nikki run my car?

Back