What Mileage is on your SC?

Bought my 89 SC in 93....Paid $7500.00 from the original owner......Found the original sticker which had the sales price of over $22,000.00.

Had 24,000 miles when I bought her and just rolled over 126,000 on my last trip to the beach.

Just had the tranny overhauled this summer and a shift kit installed......

Other mods are coming soon....

mine has 97300 when i bought it, Now it has 97,750. I drove it for 4 days after i bought it just to kinda get a feel for it, then it snowed and away she went. Now she'll be parked in the garage 'till spring :cool:

bought mine 2 months ago with 160k and only put a few more but is still 160k and runnin strong. the only thing i changed was the spark plug wires, the radiator, the air filter(removed air box) ummm changed the oil the thing needed a tune-up real bad serviced the tranny cause it started to slip, but that is no more, i think that is it.VVVVVVVVVVVVVthere she isVVVVVVVVVVVV :cool: :cool: :eek: :eek: :cool: :rolleyes: :) :D :D ;)

Last edited:
Mine had 125K when I bought her in September 2001. I now have 158K, however the head gaskets were replaced around 150K. Still runs GREAT!

Had 217,000 on my 93 until it got punched hard in the rear by an F150. Still ran strong up til then. Of course the head gaskets were replaced, but nothing else ever needed replacing.
Have 122,000 on the 91 I just purchased, runs like new. Hope to see 300,000 from this one!

SC mileage

I bought my 94 SC new and it has 74,600 miles on it. So far no blown head gaskets. This vehicle has been pampered to point of absurditiy but it was one of my dream cars (other being 66 GTO). I only use Mobile 1 synthetic, never beat on it, change radiator fluid yearly, have it undercoated yearly since moving to northeast from Florida a few years back and have diamond gloss finish done annually since having it repainted. So far only unreplacable part to go has been odometer.

i have a 92 i got it with 24,000 in 2005 now it has 33,000... i have blown head gaskets, dis modual, crank sensor, this car is a nightmare but i love it and it is my dream:) :)

Back