Now here's an upgrade for my v-6

gaspeddle

A snowy day and the internet is a bad combination. My Mark's only been sold for less than a month so guess where I end up? hmmm... always wanted a manual transmission....

Ford Racing=>4.6L Modular Engine Parts=>M-6001-C46
Complete 1998 4.6L DOHC Cobra Engine & Trans *Please view product notes.

Complete "Signature Series" engine and transmission package for 1998 Mustang Cobra. Includes complete engine from the dual 57mm throttle body to the oil pan. Includes AC compresser alternator PS pump exhaust manifolds catalytic converter H-pipe T45 5speed transmission 10.5" Cobra clutch and fuel injection harness. Cast aluminum block and cylinder heads forged steel crankshaft and connecting rods. 305 HP @5800 RPM and 300 lb./ft. of torque @ 4800 RPM. 9.85:1 compression ratio.

Attachments

• 1248.jpg
    1248.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 228
YEAH, BABY!!!!!!!! Let the games begin. Nice to see another Modular V-8 in the club......and a 32-valve, at that.
Congrats!

btw - what are you doing for a processor? And the exhaust?

Oh, wait a minute. Maybe I misunderstood. Did you buy it, or was this just a 'confused by snow blindness' thing? Clarification, please.

No I did not buy it .... but when you add up all the pieces + it's brand new... not too unreasonable. Cheaper than a 'vette!

... Sean, don't bring reality into the picture!

In my best Homer impersonation.....DOH!

C'mon, Jim!!!! Let your fingers do the walkin'.....

....just tell your wife it's MY fault - LOL!!! I'm sure she'll be okay with that (???).:confused: If not, then tell her I held a gun to your head.:D

Back