Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anything happening the first 2 weeks in July?

jasonLmarsh Guest

Anything happening the first 2 weeks in July?

It looks like I'll be in Orange County the first week or two in July. I'd like to get together with a few of you and hang out, BS about SC's, get dinner, whatever. I'll try to get Will Preisler to join us.

al35thsc Guest

we have a fireworks fundraiser during that time and have a virtual empty parking lot at night....i say smoke out contest

or a cruise down pch
    al

mannysc Guest

Ill try to get together with you. ..... just have to kill my wife first no problem..... she hates the sccoa,,,,, she calls my sc the super poop...... id leave her but who else would put up with my sh!ttttt...... what days in july???? we go to colorado river on 4th and set off the good fireworks.... and then gamble then come home broke anywho be nice to finally meet you.

mannysc Guest

hey alex ill bet my fireworks are bigger than yours

TBKHomeworld Guest

Oh great...here comes the pissing contest!

And in this corner is Manny! And in this corner is Al!

On a lighter note: When you come out I'll do my best to come up and meetcha. Fireworks are always fun, but I don't like to have the pointed at me!

al35thsc Guest

doubt that manny, mine are imported from mexico....wait which are we talking about??? wait they are ALL imported from mexico.

seriously we seel safe and sane fireworks from freedom. the arial stuff i get from the local hooligans who are selling them at the time.

al

i have the biggest roman candle you have ever seen :lol:

jasonLmarsh Guest

Guys I'm thinking about scheduling something like 6/27 -- 7/8 So there should be at least one or two days in there I can meet up. I do have to do the family thing first and foremost.... I also have a job interview with a Plastic Surgery office in Beverly Hills. Hopefully I'll have 3 or 4 more interviews lined up by then too.

al35thsc Guest

suweet, then you can hook me up with the surgery on the big ~~~ circular saw scar on my knee

al

pdennis93 Guest

hey jason what kind of job are you going for??? training dummy??? :lol: :lol: :lol: j/k

"now students... if you can fix this face, you can fix anything!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

al35thsc Guest

talking about post whores...

al

j/k big p

mannysc Guest

alex they are only amatuers

nobody can talk about nothing like you can you are a post whore of the greatest magnatude I take a bow oh queen of denial gotcha you arent a post whore your just a rookie post whore ive seen um with 2000+ post.

Mandis Tbird Guest

Re: Getting together

I think it would be great if we got together in July! I will be there--tell me when and where!!! I say dinner, bs, cruise.....
    no burnout for me--have to save the tires--they need to take me to the MN12 Nationals in late August!

Mandi =0)
    Torrance, Cali
    3.8 '97 Tbird

TBKHomeworld Guest

Your driving to the nationals?! Boy, you got some balls....err....boobs! LOL

My butt would be SOOOO damn tired by the time I got there I would want to sleep for the weekend's activites to prepare for the drive home! LOL

Mandis Tbird Guest

Yes, sir!!! I am so looking forward to going. Hey someone from cali needs to go and support us and thats me! =0) I feel like I am running out of time though--I just barely got my car out of the shop(someone hit me from behind). I wish I could get another sponser--it would help with the money flow.

Mandi =0)
    Torrance, Cali
    3.8 '97 Tbird

jasonLmarsh Guest

I wish I could get another sponser--it would help with the money flow
    hmmm... she needs a sponsor..... :evil: