MIKE 38sc (Radiator)

Doug Franklin

Email Address: SC232RedBird184@wmconnect.com
User Name: MIKE 38sc
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments: I was the first to get Mike's new drop in all Aluminum radiator for a manual tranny. I wanted a Griffin alternative. Mike is very honest, hard working, and cares about buyers. Fast fabricator after order and takes care of details. I trust him, he trusted me. He cares about this community and tries to do better than many of our suppliers.

Here are the 2 links about this project:

http://host.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37274&highlight=Radiator

http://host.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31082&highlight=Radiator

I just received one of Mike's radiators as well. I don't know much about welding, but even to me, it looks like top notch work.

Thanks for saving me some $$ Mike!

The guy in the (307) Area Code. ;)

Mike 38SC

Mike went out of his way to help me with my intercooler project. He is wonderful to do buisness with and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him !!! Thanks Again Mike ! ! Austin (HHHthegame)

I'd like to make a recommendation for Mike as well. He did a rad for my 95 manual trans car, with the intercooler bracket deleted since I was planning to run a double IC. He was excellent to deal with, and shipped the product when promised.

It's been in the car for almost a month now, installation was very easy. On the street, the car runs very cool now, even in 90+ degree weather with the A/C on. I had the chance to pound on it this week at an open-track event. The ambient temp. was about 75, and the sessions were 20 minutes long. With a stock rad, the car would be up to around 3/4 on the gauge after 10 - 15 minutes. With Mike's rad in there, I could go a full 20 minutes, with the temp. staying around the 1/4 mark almost the whole time. It crept up to near the half way mark a few times, but would come back down to 1/4 pretty quickly. This included full throttle up the back straight for about 25 - 30 seconds every lap.

cheers
Ed N.

Mike made me up a rad for my 93 5-speed. After a little bit ;) of a wait, I finally got it. Haven't installed it yet, because I'm waiting on a few parts so I can do everything at once, but I'm looking forward to it. My friend that has a griffin said that mike's is just as good based on just how it looks. And for like half the price! :)

Me 2

I too got a Rad . from Mike and all is good , every thing was lined up just right , had it in within 15 Mins. Had to wait alittle , but it was well worth it , told him Im in no hurry and was shipped and packed very well . So Big thanks goes out to Mike .

me also

Bought one (one of the last ones he did) without brackets so I could move it around as I changed things. Just drove down to VA and weather was nice for once! NO problems with cooling! Waiting to see how it does when I put the FMIC in. Mike H

Back