Spinningwheels-sc / Victor Malvar

Victor is a really good guy, he answers all of the annoying questions I have (trust me there is a lot), and he even the other day recommended where I could save money on particular parts. He's the best, everything is always on time or earlier than he says it will arrive, neatly packed with instructions, ready to go.

First purchase from Victor and Diane a few days ago.Answered a bunch of questions.He made some very good suggetions and recommendations to me.Very good seller,will do business with him again in the future,......And hey Vic,Thanks for the Cap.........Bryce H.

Once again I ordered a few items from Victor and as usual the shipping was crazy fast and the service, great as expected.:D They also took the time to look into a part and get back to me quickly on the turn around time. :p Thank you again Victor & Diane for helping me with the much needed parts.

he is the man when it comes to these cars.. i bought a set of heads off of him and a cam and manual rack steering .. hes a down to earth dude. ive went to the other places here and victor was the only one that help me out ..

he has a life time buyer now.. they are the best

thanks again

cliff

thanks again victor at spinninghweels-sc

just bought a bhj and irc bushings front bushing kit and 200 amp alternator

best place to buy parts

cliff aka ironworker

I purchased a set of SS lines for my tbird earlier this year and both Victor and his wife were quite friendly and helpful.
The price including shipping was also a few bucks less than buying from classic tube so I'd call that a win-win.

Regards,
-g

I bought a set of their poly diff bushings. They forgot the washers and one of the bushings was wrong. Diane overnighted the parts to me. Great people to deal with. I foresee myself buying lots of parts from them. Buy with confidence

Back