Tbird88 AKA Wynn Carter

SuperCoupe

Tbird88 AKA Wynn Carter buyer BEWARE

About two years ago I shipped out a SC top, and a pair of stock exhaust manifolds. I also shipped out a stock IC, and a bunch of milling tools to help him out, and to offset the cost of the top. He was to ship me a raised top, and ported exhaust manifolds. I got the exhaust manifolds a while after, and I was told that he was behind on the tops, but he was working on mine next (three times). I made many attempts to contact him via email with most attempts ignored. Only upon the "WTF" type emails did he reply. Close to two years has gone by, which I think is ample time to make good on "his word". I hate to post him as a bad seller, but I've given him the benefit of doubt REPEATED times. At one point he said he would send me back my stock top, but I have received nothing, nor contact. I have saved all email contact, so if there is any question to the validity of my claims, I can well back it up.
Jeff

SuperCoupe said:
About two years ago I shipped out a SC top, and a pair of stock exhaust manifolds. I also shipped out a stock IC, and a bunch of milling tools to help him out, and to offset the cost of the top. He was to ship me a raised top, and ported exhaust manifolds. I got the exhaust manifolds a while after, and I was told that he was behind on the tops, but he was working on mine next (three times). I made many attempts to contact him via email with most attempts ignored. Only upon the "WTF" type emails did he reply. Close to two years has gone by, which I think is ample time to make good on "his word". I hate to post him as a bad seller, but I've given him the benefit of doubt REPEATED times. At one point he said he would send me back my stock top, but I have received nothing, nor contact. I have saved all email contact, so if there is any question to the validity of my claims, I can well back it up.
Jeff

I go by Wynn's about once a week. He is a good guy. I get my parts from him. I can ask him about this next time I go by there. He is right down the street from where I work.

NO resolution

the matter was never resolved, nor did I get my stock top back...nothing. it's very unfortunate because now I don't even have a stock top I can use as a core for someone else to make a raised top for me.
I guess I'm just too trusting ........again buyer beware

if he wants to make good on his promises, I'm still here & waiting, and I'd be more than happy to remove this post. I would much rather have a raised top (claimed he'd make a "custom raised top" for me because I have extra room under the cervini hood) and send him whatever money he wants, but at this point I've accepted the fact that I've been burned.

Back