Thread: Phoenix Area and Tucson Meet?

Phoenix Area and Tucson Meet?

What would you guys think of a February local get together on or around Feb 14th (Sat, Valetine's date)? I know we've tried getting people together in the past ... some kind of family friendly "SC day" or maybe a night at the drags? Realizing that it is chilly and all, but times should be better when it gets cold... either that or just maybe pick a venue or somebody's house to hang-out at (I'd volunteer mine, but I live in the getto ;-)

Paul

Wish I could make it. I have an Uncle that lives is Sierra Vista. I'm from Tucson originally and am homesick. Will be heading that way as soon as I get some things straightened out with the SC. All my family is in Tucson. Crazy A-Z baby, Tucson, too strong!

If it's in the Phoenix Area I can probably be there. If a 97 LX 4.6 is welcome.

You'd definately be welcome, unfortunately due to lack of response (not to mention my continued lack of car!) doesn't look like it is going to take off :-(

Well, mine is getting ready to go into the shop...but for some serious mods. I can't wait to start it up with my new true duals and set off the ricer neighbor's alarm.

I need parts

I live in tucson and cant whate to see outher people that have sc,s. I also need parts for mine. If eneyone can help me Im at ( theboynotorious2002@yahoo.com
    Last edited by theboynotorious; 11-26-2009 at 01:25 PM.