read if u talked to (me) in a black sc in a parkin lot 916

• Thread starter slipknot1212121
  • Start date
S

slipknot1212121

read if u talked to (me) in a black sc in a parkin lot 916

not sure how to get attention of someone but someone pulled into a liquor store parkin lot and talked to me about my sc 93 all black inside out ,told me about the north cali club (i think) i live in sacramento and this guy was ridin his motorcycle at the time ,i thihnk he said he had a 89???? sc so if your around reply and we will go on from there

Re: read if u talked to (me) in a black sc in a parkin lot 9

Slipknot,
Whats up, you finely decided to check us out.
It was me on the zx-6 bike(one of my toy's).My SC is a 91-5 speed.
Well welcome to the board,What can we do for you?
Kurt Sr

cool

i like the spoiler on your ride .....i take it your bird is not stock ?? maybe its what u guys cant do for me .....my car runs perfect!! my other 83 thunderbird haha i was at a board everyday but this car runs like new ( 1 code did come up on the scanner though,but it was only the tps no biggie) so yeah i love my new car ...smoke my bro in his 85 tc like nothin !! my first mod i think is gona be exhaust and definatly intake(still has stock air silencer on it !!)but well see ,ill keep in touch and maybe see you around sacramento ? got to get goin to work ,talk to u guys later

Re: cool

Slipknot,
You don't have a email address, so theres no way of emailing you. So heres my email;GONE14S@aol.com
Shoot me a email I'll give you a phone number to get a hold of me.
We have a show and shine I hope you can make on the 4th of July.

The wing on the back of the car is off a lx-bird and she just got a new hood(mach 1) ,and she has a few mods(not big).

Kurt Sr

Back