Newb on the loose

SCownerIL

Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself and ask a quick question. I live in Peoria, IL and I just got a 1990 SC last week. I tried going to Carfax to see if there were any hits on my VIN, and there were. However, I don't really want to pay the $20 to find out what happened to it. If anyone here has dealership subscription, would you mind running the number for me? Just e-mail me at raynumber2@yahoo.com if you'd do this for me. Thanks a lot.

-Ray

I paid for a one month carfax account, just for the peace of mind knowing some of the history of the car I bought. I was looking at a couple different cars, b ut only used it for my SC. Haveing browsed the boards before I bought it, I felt a lot better after seeing the full carfax report. I would recomend just putting up the money for the carfax report.

Thanks to Paul for running my VIN for me. It appears my car had no problems, and that was the way Carfax makes money. They tell you they find reports; however, they don't tell you if they're good or bad reports. So, people being worried about their car, sign up for $20 just to find that there was nothing wrong with their car. Oh well. I'm just glad that there are people here that are willing to help someone save money. Once again, thanks Paul.

-Ray

Back