Thread: 1989 Thunderbird SC 5spd

1989 Thunderbird SC 5spd

heres what i'm rollin, tell me what u guys think... 177xxx kms, new paint, motor mounts being installed as i speak from www.supercoupeperfomance.com as well as tranny mounts from the same place, other wise all stock to see all my pics go to www.cardomain.com/id/limmer04
    Last edited by ben04; 05-17-2006 at 02:28 PM.

Looks like an excellent car & in good condition! Black is one of my favorite colors for these cars; makes them look like a different car. Seems like you have some things planned for it too.. do you intend on adding a system?

Good find, and welcome to the forums!

plans......yes they will be under way....the new engine and tranny mounts i put in make a world of a difference.....before when it idled...the door pannels rattled etc, now its striaght silence, the only thing that bothers me now is the rattling form my supercharger.....and head gaskets cuz tehy're still OEM....always in the back of my mind. but ya i do have a system....2 12 inch JL audio subs, r.fosgate 301M amplifier..some ****** pioneer deck whcih will be replaced shortly...eibach pro kit springs rae next up

nice SC man! looks real clean. nice to see another 5 speed. Welcome aboard!

very nice! hey i notice your engine bay is a little bit dirty......heres the perfect cleaning agent ive used under the hood:

http://www.simplegreen.com/products/...tomotive1.html

iv'e heard good thigns about simple green....wasn't sure if it was accurate though, i definately need to clean that up. i'm also trying to get rid of thepaitned 3.8 SUPERCHARGED that the previous owner took the liberty of doing....... i have soem pics of his and my car togheter as well which i'll shortly post, he has a 93 SC lowered on eibachs

in the picture.....the painted letter look pretty sharp to me

and yes simple green rocks, and its safe to spray all over the place

Great looking paint job. What did that run ya. I'm looking to paint mine soon and need a ball park figure.

i coudlnt' tell you the EXACT price unfortunately becuase i bought it the way it is in november...it was repatined in october i believe. appanretly there was vandolism on the sunroof and rear windshield which caused the paint to be scratched, and hte insurance company agreeed to pay for like polisihng the roof and repainting the trukn and the guy just paid off the rest and did the whole car. the paint looks dead nice in the pics eh? but in real life...well tehrs orange peel on the roof behind the sunroof, and little bupms here n there....im really picky bout that stufff so it irritates me but i'll take it. black is hard to keep up to, swirl marks and all so invested in ZAINO....www.zainobros.com