Jim D. - N/Cal Boring, No support????

G

GONE14S

Jim D. - N/Cal Boring, No support????

Jim,

How long have you and I known each other - 3 year's??
We have had some good times with your dad, and Wendy.
In the last three years you have received support from me and the N/Cal group! People that have fought for you in the bad times and have supported you in the good times. You won't find and better group of people that are more forgiving than these folk's.

You have been over at the S/Cal board saying that you want to be a "new member" and that the "N/Cal group is BORING",
I personally take that offensively.

You basicly shook up this board 4 week's ago by making a post that I thought was outstanding, and poeple did wake up!
They came from out of nowhere....Blew me away.
I posted right behind you for support of what you had written.

Let's go with this BORING thing first.
Have you been reading the threads all the way through??
I have gotten help from a brand new member (which I still have not met yet), doing up shirt's for the club! No one even had to ask, she volunteered. I myself am doing the club sign (logo) out of my own pocket to match the shirt's.

In case you haven't notice there are 3 meet's set up already.
The May 19th meet, it's my guess your not going to it either for you haven't posted on that thread.

You have been asked if you and your dad would be able to make it to the July 4th meet and ALSO BRING THE 57 BIRD as a center piece. NO RESPONCE so far.

August 24th meet ...SHYT!!! I'm not even going to get into this one, but as far as to say "Yes, I am going and so are others". "Lone Wolf - Army of One", sorry but not true.

"New member" to the S/Cal, all the power to ya bubba!

I guess you felt your new 1/4 mile time was not worthy of the N/Cal group, for you only posted about in the S/Cal. It wasn't worthy of letting N/Cal know that you where ready to test and for us to come out to root you on? as we stated we would?

Some folk's have been here for you all the time and now we have 7 new members you haven't even met yet, and this is the way you will treat them? You have not shown support for any of the current event's.

I take offence to this, cause it's like getting kicked in the azz by one of your own!!!!!!

THIS IS MY OWN OPIONION AND ONLY MINE. No one else is involoved in this from the N/Cal group. What ever remark you have leave for me, leave the others out of it!

Am I PIZZED? ...nah just venting!
Kurt Sr

Kurt don't get upset please

I just meant its boring because there is no talking like they do among each other
As far as New member deal I was just trying to rattle there chain a bit and the "Army of One" is meant to be me going for the world record in a matter of weeks and me racing them one by one
You and Wendy and the whole SCCoNC are great people just like they are I didn't mean to offend anyone I am SORRY if I have done this
I am not going to do anymore just talk with them car stuff I appreciate all of the support from my family SCCoNC that is heart felt
July 4th we will be there with my SC the 57tbird is apart right now have to change a few things on her sorry I didn't post this soon enough
I am the ARMY of ONE bringing the world record to Nor-Cal and that's it Nor-Cal club is the best there is in my book now lets see that smile of a great friend as you :) Wendy & Jr. are beautiful people with the SC at heart

Re: Kurt don't get upset please

Like I said Jim "not pizzed,just venting".
There was a comment or two that you made that I may have takin wrong. That is why I vented and asked you keep it between you and me. You did this"prop's bro" from me to you!

Remember that if you get your car in the 11s you and your dad have earned that title for yourself's and rightfully so.
With respect for you and your dad......
Kurt Sr

Re: Kurt don't get upset please

Oh Geeezzzz With all this huggin & kissin would you two just get a room. It's good to see you guys got that out in the open. I don't really know any of you on this board but it seems like one big family to me.
Derek

Derek your family

Derek it is a big family the Nor-Cal group is the greatest with a warm family atmosphere

When you need help everyone comes together to help the meet's are so fun the last one I went to Nathan & Rob put together at HMB was a blast

You got a beautiful XR7 looking forward to meeting you :)

Re: Derek your family

Ya, I know Derek.
There are'nt any huggy,kissy faces on this BBS.;)
Kurt Sr

Re: Jim D. - N/Cal Boring, No support????

I think that another reason we don't post so much on this board is because there are so many newbie's in the N/Cal chapter.
We don't know everyone elses sense of humor, etc. You'll see once we all know each other. After these events I'm sure the BBS will be lit up.

-Brandon

Damn new guys anyway. Hey wait thats me. I have a great sense of humor, at least thats what the guy told me when I bought it. Or was that a personality I bought. Who knows????

Derek

and jim...... u do need to tone it down a little, and the comments made in the So Cal board WERE NOT appropriate or true at all..... please tone it down.... thanx.....

we will still support u ..... and when u getting that bad boy back on the road.... two years about now huh!? ;) hehe

Back