ADR Wheels FREE SHIPPING!!!!

when you say "silver" do you mean chrome or are they painted? The pics look like chrome.:D

Last edited:
Charged,
The two are differant from one another...

The SILVER is actually a metalic Silver Powder Coating.

The CHROME "HMC Coating" appears as Chrome but is a type of powder coating. It has the charectoristics of paint and the shine of Chrome. Alot of companies are going to this finish. It appears as in the photos of the wheels...I think it looks GREAT myself...

TONY,
I am sorry I missed ya by a day man...I hope you enjoy what you purchased...What did you get anyways??? I am curious.

Brad

I bought a set through Sears-American Racing Touring, pair of 17X7 and a pair of 17X8-paid $436 all four rims. I didn't have sears mount the tires or the wheels-I knew better than that-tires are Michelin Pilots in 245/40ZR17 and 275/35ZR17. Paid more for 2 tires than I did for the rims. Here's a pic:

Last edited:
The deal on the 35th didn't go through-had a friend that lives in Canada look at the car for me-I'm not willing to put another 6-8K into a car after paying about 1800 USD to get it down here-for that much I could put together another 8k or so and buy Ken Mosher's 35th.

So-the 93 will be restored to as new condition-the wheels and tires are the first step. I'm headed to Chicago in March to pu another SC tranny and a pair of halfshafts-along with the MkVIII driveshaft that will almost take care of the driveline issues.

Last edited:
Hey Tony,
Glad you found something you like on the cheap...Nice Find....Can't wait to see them on the SC...

Brad

Wheels are in!!!!

The ADR's came in...I just got them...They are ready to go out...Soon as you place your order they ship out the same day. Plain and Simple...

All I got are Chrome Finish wheels...

Questions, concerns and coments are welcome...

Cheers

Brad

Got the wheels in!!!!

I got these wheels in a week ago, I wanted to test fit them to my Tbirds "90 & 94 SCS's" just to make sure there were not gonna be any problems with fitment. All I gotta say is WOW, these things look nice on the car...I was impressed with the quality of the wheels and the way they were packed up all tidey from ADR...

I sent a set of the X-Factor 19X8.0's out to Paul Z. and hope to get pics of them on his Bird when they go on...

Any Questions??

cudaz101@yahoo.com

Brad

Last edited:
Re: I'll do it!

IdoXLr8 said:
I'll be getting the rubber on this week!

Kewl!!! Brad said my chrome Motorsports Rs shipped last week on Thursday I believe.. Hope to have them first of this week so I can get the rubber on them before our show in Daytona..

Got my ADR's today, they are BEUTIFUL!!! I think this finish is even deeper than chrome, its amazing!!

ADR.jpg

Jeramie

THOSE RIMS ARE SICK!!!!!!!!

I really like those rims...

Now I have to raise the funds for those... Man I'm telling you if i didnt like thunderbirds

I would be a rich guy right now...lol

:D

Back