ADR Wheels FREE SHIPPING!!!!

Quick Question!!

cudaz101 said:
OK....No Freight on these wheels anywhere in the lower48.

Brad

Hey the HMC rims are 19"???

if so will they affect the ARC on the Tbirds and what tires should be recommended for them???

David

David,
Both of the wheels "Kasai & X-Factors" are HMC Chrome...It is the newest thing that has come out in finishes...Has the shine of CHROME and the charectoristics of paint...I am telling you that when you look that these wheels you are imdediatley impressed with them.

The 19X8's or the 18X8's are not going to affect the ride control "ARC". They will fit on the car with no issues what so ever...The recomended tire size is:

245 or 255-40-19 these run around the stock tire height. I have a set of the 255-40-19's and they run 27" tall, which will fill the wheel well up real nice. It depends on what you want. Paul Zimmer went with the 245's on his car. He should be posting pics of his X-Factors soon...

Brad

Can you get the cyber's or cyphers I think they are? 5-spoke wheels. Just put a set on a mach 1 and they look sweeeeeet :)

rookie94sc said:
Can you get the cyber's or cyphers I think they are? 5-spoke wheels. Just put a set on a mach 1 and they look sweeeeeet :)

Josh,
Visit the wheels sites I have linked below...They will give you the bolt pattern and finish for each style and size they offer...If it is on the site I can get it...Simple as that..In order for me to keep prices down I have to purchase 12 or more sets...Otherwise you are looking at higher prices obviously...Still not as high as most others though...

RSL wheel site

ADR wheels site

Brad

ADR X-Factors on a Tbird...Photochop but a nice pic IMO...

19X8 X-Factors...This is about as big of a wheel you can go with and still have the car look good/sport IMO...

ADRxfactorontbrid.jpg

Brad

Back