Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody heard from Wynn Carter lately

Joisey Jim Guest

Anybody heard from Wynn Carter lately

Anybody heard from Wynn Carter in Texas lately (tbird88). I recently sent him my '94 stock headers for porting, but I'm not getting any response to my e-mails or phone calls !!!
    Jim.

Looks like you're on a growing list.

Maybe someone should suggest since he can't seem to connect to the internet, that he go to the public library and use one of their computers. Or, use the precursor to the internet.... the telephone and make contact rather than excuses.

Joisey Jim Guest
    Thanks Richard - I'm not even getting my telephone calls returned though !. The number I have is (409) 833.1916 but the answer machine doesn't announce who it is. Maybe I should try and stop my check, if its not too late. Atleast then I've only lost the used headers that I bought on e-bay.
    Jim.

you got a PM

hes an honest guy , Try and read some of the posts about him.

There is someone you can contact that is able to reach him if really necessary. There are too many posts on this already, do a search.

Joisey Jim Guest
    I couldn't find anything on my search, about someone who is in contact with Wynn. So I would appreciate some help on that. I've left phone messages to no avail. I also checked my bank account and Wynn has already cashed my $135.00 check. That's a total of $200.00 I have into those headers already; so I do hope he is an honest guy after all.
    Jim.

I called the shop that he works at to get some IC gaskets. The lady told me that he was in Houston. She didnt say for how long though. I left my name and number so he could call me back. I will probably go and pick up them up myself since I already live in Beaumont. I'll see whats going on and let yall know something.

Off topic sorta

Originally posted by sonicman1634
    I called the shop that he works at to get some IC gaskets. The lady told me that he was in Houston. She didnt say for how long though. I left my name and number so he could call me back. I will probably go and pick up them up myself since I already live in Beaumont. I'll see whats going on and let yall know something.
    Are you going to Calvin's for the weekend get together in N.O.? Don't know about Wynn. I will pass through there on my way from Houston to N.O. Thursday sometime in evening probably.

Guy's I believe Wynn is working on your stuff. I told him to make my manifolds last when he moved and had a problem with one project that set him behind. When he called a few weeks back he was concerned.

I talked to him this morning before he'd left for houston and he was very easy to work with. He's still trying to get caught up on some things.

and yet another post for mr.carter.......good guy. Easy going , hardworking son of a gun.

hell come through, hes a busy/popular guy

Hey sonicman you have a PM.

Originally posted by rookie94sc
    I talked to him this morning before he'd left for houston and he was very easy to work with. He's still trying to get caught up on some things.
    This thread's been active on the bad seller forum for a month and a half now. IMO, you guys are in denial but are still taking rubber checks from a bankrupt excuse account... yet another promise to deliver at a future date but still NO GOODS!

rubber check # 1000: I moved my office, so I'm a bit behind
    rubber check # 1001: Umm... Can't get DSL.. yeah yeah.. thats it... I can't get my DSL hooked up.
    rubber check # 1002: I'm busy, but working on it
    rubber check # 1003: Yeah, I got your manifolds, should be done in a month. For your convenience I already cashed the check.
    rubber check # 1004: Sorry, I didn't get you message.. dog ate the answering machine.
    rubber check # 1005: Oh yeah.. I meant to go to the library, but it closes before I get off work.

Originally posted by TbirdSCFan
    This thread's been active on the bad seller forum for a month and a half now. IMO, you guys are in denial but are still taking rubber checks from a bankrupt excuse account... yet another promise to deliver at a future date but still NO GOODS!

rubber check # 1000: I moved my office, so I'm a bit behind
    rubber check # 1001: Umm... Can't get DSL.. yeah yeah.. thats it... I can't get my DSL hooked up.
    rubber check # 1002: I'm busy, but working on it
    rubber check # 1003: Yeah, I got your manifolds, should be done in a month. For your convenience I already cashed the check.
    rubber check # 1004: Sorry, I didn't get you message.. dog ate the answering machine.
    rubber check # 1005: Oh yeah.. I meant to go to the library, but it closes before I get off work.
    Do you honestly think the SCCoA would have a banner ad for a "bad seller"? He moved to a better location and got behind on some things. He's not strictly working on his stuff. He's also got to do work for Koko's (the shop he's got a space in). He is working on your guys' stuff.
    Last edited by rookie94sc; 02-19-2004 at 01:52 PM.