Anybody heard from Wynn Carter lately

Thanks Aaron - fortunately they are not the ones on my car, but a set I bought on E-bay a few weeks back (including the EGR; so I have a spare valve & pipes incase I break mine when getting the originals off). If we finally get back in touch with Wynn, he may be interested in yours, because I know he has no cores and, lots of orders.
Jim.

He called me today and im going over to see his shop tomarrow. He is a very busy man moving all of his stuff, doing jobs for Coco on the side for money, and ect. Trust me guys, he is really trying to get everything in order. Just be patient guys; he is definantly not trying to rip anybody off.

TbirdSCFan said:
This thread's been active on the bad seller forum for a month and a half now. IMO, you guys are in denial but are still taking rubber checks from a bankrupt excuse account... yet another promise to deliver at a future date but still NO GOODS! :confused: :confused:

rubber check # 1000: I moved my office, so I'm a bit behind
rubber check # 1001: Umm... Can't get DSL.. yeah yeah.. thats it... I can't get my DSL hooked up.
rubber check # 1002: I'm busy, but working on it
rubber check # 1003: Yeah, I got your manifolds, should be done in a month. For your convenience I already cashed the check.
rubber check # 1004: Sorry, I didn't get you message.. dog ate the answering machine.
rubber check # 1005: Oh yeah.. I meant to go to the library, but it closes before I get off work.

Sorry buddy you are wrong, you have no idea of what you are talking about. If you only saw the flurry of emails that I got in response to the last post. About 6 were people who had stuff pending and about 15 were people wanting more. Manifolds, gaskets, bearings all kinds of stuff. I had people asking if I would ask for what ever order they had pending to add stuff to the order. If you emailed me, and I didn't send you his number, then you didn't send it, or I didn't get it.

You must live in a big city,or something. My parents live about 30 miles north of Houston and were only able to get DSL about 4 months ago, and guess what? There is only 1 provider. So what the hell do you know about his situation?

When I was at the shop last week (or the week b4 , don't remember) he had stuff he was sending out that day, stuff to do, things to fix.

If you are trying to get a hold of him I suggest it is during normal business hours.

If I had one bad thing to say about Wynn is that the things he makes are just about as perfect as you can make, so he probably spends way too much time on each item.

Jeff

Doug - unfortunately not. Would you mind e-mailing me.
Jim.

I went back to the shop and talked to him today. He was trying to finish up on the manifolds. Hes trying to get caught up on everything that he already has before he trys to recieve any more orders. Hes getting there. Give him about another week.

So he has the manifolds back from the machine shop? All he had to do to my order was get them back and paint them and bake em in the oven and everything could ship.

Yeah, he was trying to finish up porting them and was suppose to bring them buy his house that night to bake and paint.

Got my gaskets today. Had sent a Money order to him and 2 days after he received it I have my stuff :) wonderful service.

Back