F/S: 1990 35th Anniversery Super Coupe!

1969Mach1

Okay, well the car is back up for sale due to a dead beat buyer. I know a few of you called for the car and you were told it was sold, but the buyer dropped out of the purchase last minute and I appologize.

This 1990 Thunderbird SC (35th Anniversery Model) with 5spd. Tranny, has 275,000 which is mostly highway. It previously was listed with an electrical problem which is being fixed (believed to be a sensor). The engine runs strong as hell. I have a '91 and this thing will blow the doors off of mine. The body is straight, it has some minimal rust around the normal areas. The interior is good, but not mint. It has had the brakes done, new tires recently, head gaskets were done at 225,000kms, new power steering pump, wiper motor & tune up (plugs & wires). The car is a great car to buy if you wish to part it out, but it would be a shame. It's a great limited production car, and said to be one of the most sought after Super Coupes.

The asking price is $2000 which is a hell of a deal for the car.
Please understand, you are paying for what you are getting here, and more. Just don't go under the impression that the car is a mint car. This is a great project car with summer coming around the corner.

If any questions please call 905-898-1993 and ask for John or Sam. Or you can try to get us threw e-mail at sdelia@rogers.com.
Pictures can be e-mailed to you upon request.

Thank You,

Hey Mach,

Question for you, Why are you not kepping this car and selling your 91?? in years time *IF* these cars climb in vaule the 35th will surly be the car that will fatch the money??

Just a thought

Jeff

The '90 is my dads actually. And he just purchased a 2001 Mustang Bullitt, so we're out of space in the garage and the driveway. So my mother said either the car goes or we go. lol

And charged I will send you pics when I get home tonight around 4:30ish. I am just at work now.

Thanks,
-Sam.

The pictures are being emailed right now charged.

And Zeek, it's easier if I e-mail them cause I have no where to host them.

-Sam.

Back