WHAT?!? When did Jim Demmitt buy the SCCoA???

NYC Russ

WHAT?!? When did Coy Miller buy the SCCoA???

I just heard. When did this happen?!? And if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay?

Any plans on renaming it? I have a few suggestions, like "SCCoRuss" or "Super Coupe Club, Coy!". (I'd have to charge you for any more ideas though).

Last edited:
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? whered you here this from??

i didnt see anything in the classifieds......lol:D :D :D

Last edited:
RE

I just heard through the grapevine that XR7 Dave is going to
be president & the clubs heading toward a V8 SC club.

anyone here this also? Man whats up?

but will I still be....

Will I still be kept off the fastest sc list??? Even if Dave is the new pres. will my time slips still be not recorded??? Oh well, I guess that my big blocks are just toooooooo fast for the list........Rich

Will I still be kept off the fastest sc list??? Even if Dave is the new pres. will my time slips still be not recorded??? Oh well, I guess that my big blocks are just toooooooo fast for the list........Rich

Rich,

You got to be able to make the list to get on it!:p
I heard you can't break out of the 12's with the V8's

check again...

Gary, that smaller big block has been into the 11's for some time now. Heck I even posted some of the slips to show it. As that time the one slip should have put it into the #1 spot, both for speed and time...Now that the small one has been tuned on it will still claim the top spot....

Randy, ok, if you want some with the blower, well then you will have to wait a bit for those. Even then they won't be posted on the list.......too many pistons, or the wrong block, or something.

Thats alright, I still say "chase me if you can, but you will always be behind me"

I am happy just being able to get up and see the sun every day and not have to worry about the small things,like lists and who is on them......Rich

Gary, that smaller big block has been into the 11's for some time now. Heck I even posted some of the slips to show it. As that time the one slip should have put it into the #1 spot, both for speed and time...Now that the small one has been tuned on it will still claim the top spot....

Just wanted to get your blood flowing this morning:D :D

If this is true

I am happy just being able to get up and see the sun every day and not have to worry about the small things,like lists and who is on them......Rich

Why did you post this.

I love having a list and I think you should be on it. But we already got shot down on that one

maybe form a seperate list for SC Body and/or chassis with a non-factory engine? Im sure theres a few particapents on this board that would be on this list in a heartbeat. I was just recently reading a thread of a newer member whos about to plop a 392 stroker in his mn12 and of course pro street rich, just to name a couple.

i just think they should at least have a list of their own.? i dunno¿

As duly nominated President of the SCCOA V8 Chapter, I hereby declare all R-Code Thunderbirds (and Cougars) eligible for the fastest SC's list.

As for seperate lists, "there can be only one!"

Oh, and the 392 stoker guy is FAR from a newbie. :D

Oh, and Rich, I still want to see a timeslip from the REAL Supercoupe. :p

SCCoA v8 chapter......Wow that's a great idea. BTW, Do you actually have to own a v8 SC to join, or is it enough just to want one ?

Either way, sign me up Dave.

David

Back