NoticePower shutting down here due to big accident

victor malvar

One parts car arrived and we will Start getting parts slowly but surelly

Greeting to all fellow Members and Friends. Due to the electric companies work being done, in our area there may there may be some delays in our response time. We will do our utmost to process your orders in a timely manner.My wife Diane will also be out of town all of next week. I will be working as fast and as hard as I possibly can. This thread is just to let you know that your orders may run a couple of days late,but I will get to them as fast as humanly possible. Now,the 1990 parts car has arrived and it is in such good condition that I hate to piece it out. I have all the request for parts needed and will get to them as soon as my mechanic and I have the time to get you what you need. These parts will be sold through our ebay store.Please bear with us. We are confident that all orders and requests will be taken care of. Thank you for your trust and patience.
Regarding the 1994 SC parts car we were expecting here as well We are in Dipute with the seller. He is being uncooperative. This Deal may not come through. We are looking for another one as we speak. They are getting hard to find. If any one has any leads on a good one please advise. Thanking you in advance for your Understanding All of Our Best! Victor and Diane
www.spinningwheels-sc.com Just click on the ebay logo!

Last edited:
Back