Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: black wheels on a non 35th sc?

Question black wheels on a non 35th sc?

Does anyone have any pics of black sc wheels on a regular sc not a 35th? Im considering painting my stock wheels if it looks good.

If you want I could always yank the wheels off my 35th and put them on my XR7? Then I could see what my 35th would look like with my other set of SC wheels with Hoosier autocross compound tires mounted on them.

Shane

That would be great if you could do that, but you dont have to go through all the trouble. Im sure someone has done this before and there has to be some pics.

I dont mind. I think it would just be fun to do it anyway.

Shane

Jason Marsh had them on his red SC. You go to the Multimedia Section, one of the videos has that car in it.

Thomas

EDIT: Well, I guess they took that video down. I'll try and find my copy and get a screen shot of it.

Here is the best I could come up with:

GRRRRR......... My screen shots keep coming up black!! ~~~!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Thomas A; 02-26-2004 at 10:45 PM.

you can't screen capture a video. you need video capture software to do that.

aaah..... that would make sense. Oh well.....

Thomas

When I get acess to a digital camera again, I will post some pics of the XR7 with my 35th's wheels on it.

Shane

Were these pictures ever taken? I am thinking about buying a set of 35th Anniversary wheels for my silver SC. Any opinions on how this would look? I'm thinking that the black would be a nice contrast with the silver paint on my car.

Thanks,
    Damien

Quote Originally Posted by 8ate8
    you can't screen capture a video. you need video capture software to do that.
    not necessarily. go to www.downloads.com and download WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER 2. from there u can upload your video and push teh little camera button on the far right and it'll take a picture of whats on the vid

Keith Deluca has black Bullitt wheels on his 97 LX. The look is starting to grow on me.

I see a lot of high end luxury cars with body colored wheels w/ polished lip. I didn't like it at first but the more I start to see I'm starting to grow accustomed to it.

I'm also considering painting the wheels on my 94 SC either white to match the body color, or black to match all the trim. I'd sure like to see some photos first...

Here is a pic with the XR7 wheels blacked out on the XR7. Any help?

jOe

Quote Originally Posted by ben04
    not necessarily. go to www.downloads.com and download WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER 2. from there u can upload your video and push teh little camera button on the far right and it'll take a picture of whats on the vid
    Still not necessary. Windows Media Player: Tools: Options: Performance tab: Video Acceleration slider: pull to None.

HTH