black wheels on a non 35th sc?

super red91

Does anyone have any pics of black sc wheels on a regular sc not a 35th? Im considering painting my stock wheels if it looks good.

If you want I could always yank the wheels off my 35th and put them on my XR7? Then I could see what my 35th would look like with my other set of SC wheels with Hoosier autocross compound tires mounted on them.

Shane

That would be great if you could do that, but you dont have to go through all the trouble. Im sure someone has done this before and there has to be some pics.

Jason Marsh had them on his red SC. You go to the Multimedia Section, one of the videos has that car in it.

Thomas

EDIT: Well, I guess they took that video down. I'll try and find my copy and get a screen shot of it.

Here is the best I could come up with:

GRRRRR......... My screen shots keep coming up black!! SOB!!!

Attachments

• jmarsh.jpg
    jmarsh.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
When I get acess to a digital camera again, I will post some pics of the XR7 with my 35th's wheels on it.

Shane

Were these pictures ever taken? I am thinking about buying a set of 35th Anniversary wheels for my silver SC. Any opinions on how this would look? I'm thinking that the black would be a nice contrast with the silver paint on my car.

Thanks,
Damien

8ate8 said:
you can't screen capture a video. you need video capture software to do that.

not necessarily. go to www.downloads.com and download WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER 2. from there u can upload your video and push teh little camera button on the far right and it'll take a picture of whats on the vid :D

Keith Deluca has black Bullitt wheels on his 97 LX. The look is starting to grow on me.

I see a lot of high end luxury cars with body colored wheels w/ polished lip. I didn't like it at first but the more I start to see I'm starting to grow accustomed to it.

I'm also considering painting the wheels on my 94 SC either white to match the body color, or black to match all the trim. I'd sure like to see some photos first...

11501433-L.jpg

Here is a pic with the XR7 wheels blacked out on the XR7. Any help?

jOe

ben04 said:
not necessarily. go to www.downloads.com and download WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER 2. from there u can upload your video and push teh little camera button on the far right and it'll take a picture of whats on the vid :D

Still not necessary. :) Windows Media Player: Tools: Options: Performance tab: Video Acceleration slider: pull to None.

HTH

35th rims

hello super red91 , I had taken my rims off my 35th anniversary and had then on my 90lx for a while, they made the car look, too dark(Car was twight light blue). Looked like a god dam batmobile. The 35th rims from what I have seen look really good on bright colored tbird, ie white ,silver and red ones. I remember seeing a video with red tbird that had the black rims without a silver lip and it looked really sick.

drsonier said:
hello super red91 , I had taken my rims off my 35th anniversary and had then on my 90lx for a while, they made the car look, too dark(Car was twight light blue). Looked like a god dam batmobile. The 35th rims from what I have seen look really good on bright colored tbird, ie white ,silver and red ones. I remember seeing a video with red tbird that had the black rims without a silver lip and it looked really sick.
I've got black rims on my 89SC, car is black, I never liked the silver wheels, too much "bling-bling"....send me your e-mail address and I'll e-mail you some pics.

Back