Iowa SC / GTP Club Clash Dates Set for 2004

forcfed93

The 2004 Thunderbird SC's vs. Pontiac GTP's Club Clash dates have been set.

They are as follows.
Sunday - April 18th ....... Club Clash VI
Saturday - June 5th ........ Club Clash VII
Sunday - October 16th ........ Club Clash VIII ..... (Rain date Oct 17)

All of the events will be held at TriState Raceway in Earlville, Iowa this year.
Gates open at 9:00 and the track opens for Test-n-Tune at 10:00.

Racing will cost $25.00 per car and spectators will be admitted for only $8.00

As most of you know, the track isn't very busy on these dates, so you will be able to make as many passes as you like during the day. We will run two qualifying rounds between 11:00 and noon and Round 1 will stage at around 12:45. This will allow us to be done about 3:00-3:30 so everyone will have plenty of time to make it home early .........

Visit the club website for more info, and If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me ..........

Cool! Nice job Mike. I don't think I can make it to the April one though. Our NETC track day is the 10th and I have plans to go to KC the next weekend. I'll be planning for the June event though! Should have the car 100% race ready by then. Is it too early to RSVP a spot on your couch :D

Thomas

april 18 meet

keith and I will be coming down on the night before again. I'm going to call and get a hotel room soon. Keith and I are both hoping for the 13's. Some more people might be coming down with us? Josh hope to see you there, o and you to mike!! :D

just wanted to give you guys a heads up that some members from the mustang club of central iowa will also be there, and we(my roomate and i) are putting the good word out to a few other mustang/car clubs.

supercharged95 said:
just wanted to give you guys a heads up that some members from the mustang club of central iowa will also be there, and we(my roomate and i) are putting the good word out to a few other mustang/car clubs.

Cool ..... :D :D :D

Back