Factory Ford Front-end Bra?

SC UL8R1990

Hey guys, i was just curious if i went to a ford stealership.....could i order a new front end bra for my 1990 SC? I want to make sure i get the right one and it seems that ford has the best fit and everything. I want to make sure i can still use my fog lights and make sure it has all the necessary ventilation for the radiator vent and such.

If anyone knows where else i could get it , i would really appreciate it....especially if there is somewhere i can buy it online.

thanks

Last edited:
this i think is the factory ford bra correct? i stole the image off of a search i did. Believe this is someone by the name of Mike8675309
? Even though this sc is a little mashed up, thats definitley the one i want. The only problem is i do no have cornering lights .....so will i have holes for nothing on the bottom sides of the front bumper or are they cutouts i can leave in?

FrontLeftHit.jpg

You order them to your car options. I have a Colgan I bought from a website and they ask you if you want a license plate opening, fog lights, cornering lights etc. I think a bra like a Colgan is just as nice as a Ford one for probably half the price. I got a two piece too which is nice to be able to open the hood too.

That bra on that red sc did not give much protection.

Make one from carbon fiber cloth sewn together.will help
stealth it from radar.And if your SC is black.

RANDY

my sc is red and i really dont want carbon fiber, lol.

whats the colgan look like? im really stuck on the ford factory one, it looks the nicest so far.

Back