whats a 95 sc 5 spd. worth?

thunderstruck

Just wanted a little feedback from any of you who have an educated guess. Im looking at a 95 white 5 speed sc, 138,000 miles. Salvage title. I saw the car before it was fixed and it just had some bumper damage. I dont know why the car was given a salvage title, but the damage looked pretty mild to me. Assuming the car is in good shape inside and out, and considering the salvage title, what would some of you guys think its worth? Thanks.

What are they asking? How are the frame rails and rad support. Are you sure no metal damage? Prolly ok but you need to use all leverage. I sorta think at that milage and salvage title 3500 is top dollar. I would not pay that much. I would get pics of the damage before repair if available. Maybe insurance required it but are you sure the bumper incedent caused the salvage title or something before this? With stock exhaust all this time you can also expect some work to do unless HGs already changed.

I wouldnt go over 2750, reason is because I got my 94 5-speed with 10,000 fewer miles, clean title, aftermarket wheels and alarm for $3600, in 2001. I would look elsewhere if they want anything close to $3500.

Back