Best Looking SC's

I gotta get in on this....

I've gotten too many compliments to resist posting these pics.

Photo from the 2002 Nats.
115805_56_full.jpg

Engine shot
115805_50_full.jpg

Painted dash and visor TV's
115805_26_full.jpg

Keep... Keep on... Keep on truckin'.. good stuff

Alyn,

Good call to post. Impressive.

Jeramie,

Does your friend have a website with anymore progress pics... Love before and afters.

lighty3arz, I have been looking for pics of your car for a while. I am not a big cougar fan cause I have liked the bird since the 70s (screwed up huh) but your car is pimp. I actually have it as my background this week. It is the BEST looking Cougar I have seen to date.

Where can I find a place that can get the scoop on that thing. I have always wanted one for my t-bird. I eventually got a cobra r for the 97 however it looks like he has the best of both worlds. Is it functional now?

Chirs

Gots to do it as props to this bird. Zoombuggy3's bird which i found to be quite nice. Wait till he "gets his clear corners and tints his windows". Even mention of a spoiler. Maybe nice things to come:) Love his exaust. lol. Zach

Attachments

• zoombuggy3.jpg
    zoombuggy3.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 393
Last edited:
Don't we all make 'em the way we like 'em?

Smoooth and subtle. :cool:

Lee

Attachments

• ghostriderm.jpg
    ghostriderm.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 360
Chris....

lighty3arz, I have been looking for pics of your car for a while. I am not a big cougar fan cause I have liked the bird since the 70s (screwed up huh) but your car is pimp. I actually have it as my background this week. It is the BEST looking Cougar I have seen to date.

Sorry, Chris, I tried to clarify a few posts after the pic I posted...that is not my car. That cougar belongs to Mark Kovalcik,
whom I believe sometimes posts on his board as "supercatXR7".

My car is a black 1990 xr7 stock, that I am currently nursing back to health after an accident.

I do agree with you however, on his car being the hands down, baddest looking cougar I have ever seen. XR7 Daves is a close second, and another personal fave.

Heres another pic of Mark's car that I love though:
xr720027.jpg

You can find more pics, and info on his car by using he following link: supercatXR7

By the way, I have been wondering for awhile who that is in your avatar? Kinda of looks like a psycho James Vanderbeek:p

Last edited:
Any SC can look damn good when cleaned up well. I mean take a peak at the pic of mine in my sig. Really, its nothing special at all. But this was after a good clay barin' and a lot of pollish and she looks like a mirror. However, give me a few more weeks. I should have 2003 Cobra rims on 'er. Yup, 17x10.5 on the rear!

Re: Chris....

LightY3arZ said:
Heres another pic of Mark's car that I love though:
xr720027.jpg

You know, that car looks like a 2 door, lowered, Marauder on steroids. Looks natural. :cool:

By the way, I have been wondering for awhile who that is in your avatar? Kinda of looks like a psycho James Vanderbeek

He went psycho because Joey Got with Pacey instead of him.:rolleyes: :D :p

Having seen in the neighbourhood of 200-250 in my lifetime, I would vote for George's SWB hands-down any day. Not to put down the looks of anyone else's SC, but George's car is by far the nicest.

Back