Anybody know a good upholstery shop?

stas

Hi everybody, I have leather seats which must by dyed from black to tan. Can anyone suggest a good place which can do this kind of job?
Thanks,
Stas.

Upholstery

Apparently Greg Coleman knows a guy who does good work in his area. You might want to contact him.

Good luck. It's hard to cover a dark colour with a light dye.

This friend of my'n does reappolstery work but I'm not sure if he is into dying stuff but I will ask him when I see him as I have been bugging him every other day about the sunroof seal! Let you know.:D

I know its out of your way, but there is a guy in Oshawa who apparently does fabulous upholstery work.
Larry's Auto Trim and Glass.......(905)- 725-4914. If busy call 905-725-9325

HEY there is a guy here in Brantford that does all of our custom rides and bikes.. if you are still lookin for some one let me know.. hes not that bad in his priceing when it comes to doin a car or bike that belongs to a club member.. he caters to the clubs because if one guy likes his work maybe the rest would like it and thats how hes been doin it all by word of mouth.. and now hes got a big following.. and his turn around time is quicker than any place i know..

Back