how much will Martha S. get, place bets here

pro street rich

Ok, they found her dirty on four counts, now lets have some fun on her dime... How much time and fines do you think she will get.. I got her for 18 months in the "Cross Bar Hotel" and $350,000 in change... Now lets hear your bet, winner gets a cool six pack at this years shoot out. If you can't make it then we will drink it in your name.... So lets hear your pick for the "Lady Divi" or whatever you want to call her.....Rich

What will she get or what should she get?
I think they will throw the book at her and make an example, full penalty.

I dont think she did anything wrong, unless she had it planned when she bought it.

What you do if you owned that stock:

Mr .Dumass stock broker: Yo Martha the CEO of the company is dropping his stock tonight because it is going to tank.
What do you want to do?

What would you do?

here what she is facing........

She is facing five years and $250,000 on each of four counts. If they run them end to end that's ten years and a cool millon dollors. That is a lot of both, that is why I picked the 18 months time and the $350,000. Anything else could be seen as hard time.. Lets see, so Gary you are down for the max....anyone else????.....Rich

Martha

I think she'll get 3 years and $400,000 fine. That would be a good compromise of what she is facing.

I hear CBS is canceling her show "Martha Stewart's Living". But not to worry, she'll be back soon with "Martha Stewart's Prison Living"!

David

I think she will get 9months and roufly 400K in fines. They wont lock her up too long, they never do. She will pro get more time but get out early for "good behavior" lol. I would imagine martha knows how to act in that situation. lol. She deserves more for puttin us all through that sho. lol. Zach

Throw the book at her...make an example. I'm all for the full punishment...makes people think twice before they do it.

I heard it was like 52k in stocks...that would be pocket change if you are worth close to half a billion...thats like me tryin to get a quarter on the road...in front of a moving bus...

But thats besides the point...I will say 18 months, a cool half mil fine...but she will get out in 9 on good behavior and some damn good cooking.

Stephen

im bettin the jurors were all cornered by their wives and told to go easy. i bet she gets 5 years probation and $250,000 in fines and banned from stock trading for life.

Back