New toy for all you SC lovers!

Hello

Hello,
Nice looking Kit.
If I was running around in something that looked that nice I would want a nice sounding exhaust (V-8)
No matter how you chop up this exhaust, it will never have that Oooosooo nice rumble of the V-8.
Looks Good.
Laterz,
D Rainer

Chuck,
Are you saying you built one of these, or you sell them, or what? Looks like a cool car, it it metal or fiberglass/urethane body?

Someone gimme a napkin... i just drooled all over my keyboard.... DAMN! I think it comes w/ a V8 in which case I'd get a blower and then we'll see who's got the faster car lol... anyone wanna lend me $35,000? Thats for the Turn Key Cars... wonder how much it would cost to have someone build it for you cause i couldn't do it.

I saw the numbers on it and was perplexed. Then I saw the part that said CHEVROLET v-8. No more questions.

Chirs

Yes I build these.....

Yes i build these. I got hooked up with a race car builder starting a new buisness and here I am.

It is a fiberglass body and we build it from the barrels or resin to the complete body. That goes for the frame too. This car can handle 1600 HP if you can handle it!

You guys supply the SC motor and we will build on for not much more that 35,000.

AIf you buy a kit you would have not much more than 30,000 in a complete car ( if you do all the work yourself)

Thanks for the compliments,

Chuck

we have a one

We have a bolt in Rollcage that does not interfear with the outside looks of the car. It also can be built with cobra style hoops in the rear of the seating area.

Chuck

Click on photo for more info;

I think the car is great looking but I'm more of a road racer than a drag racer. I've been looking at the 27' track-t for some time now been looking at Speedway Motors 34' Club Cab

But the chassis would have to be up graded along with some body upgrades (like a Howler type bed on the 27')

thumbnail_img_0_howler5.jpg
thumbnail_img_0_daimlerchrysler_howler3.jpg

Back