SCs with 03 Cobra rims

1QuikV6

A few Interesting Cobra Rims

I know i saw them on someones black 94/95. Im looking into getting a set of them for my 94 LX and a set on a 90 SC auto. Id just like to see some pics of people with them. I was also wondering if anyone has a set of Anniversary Argent Cobra rims on an SC. I think the 10th Annys would look great on a 35th SC. I wish someone could photoshop a set on one.
The 10th Anniversary rims:
wheel3.jpg

03 Cobras:
03cobrawheel.jpg

By the way, Mustang Weekly sells a set of 4 03's for 700 bucks. Im not sure about the 10th Anny's.

AFS wheels.com sells these RED CHROME Cobra's
03red.jpg

17x9s are 262.00/per, 17x10.5s are 362.00/per , 18x9s are 385/per, and huge 18x10.5s are a whopping 485/per.

And the rarest Mustang rims of them all: The FR500's.
M1007F500C_lrg.jpg

Whew! Those would look sweet on an SC and all ya need is 225 each and a 4 Mustang bolt adapters.:D

Last edited:
Theyd look good on my 94 LX but not for $485. But that red set of 03s are sweet. Definitely different. I bet theyd look good on a Fox, good idea;)

I spoke with AFS about farming some Tbird spec wheels out for me. They told me they were not interested..."Shrug"...

I am working with Dante Design right now in getting some new fresh styles. The FR500 is one of them...Time will tell I guess..

Brad

What ever happened to the deep dish rims?All these rims look alike in some way shape or form.Like i said in the past,these cars would look really good with a set a satin finished center lines.I don't think they make them anymore let alone for our cars..

This is one of the wheels that Dante Has RIGHT NOW....I am trying to get them to machine them for me in Tbird specs...They are not completely apposed to it. Should I poll this wheel for a GP I wonder???
300M.gif

Brad

This is one of the wheels that Dante Has RIGHT NOW....I am trying to get them to machine them for me in Tbird specs...They are not completely apposed to it. Should I poll this wheel for a GP I wonder???

I would say hell ya.Those look sweet,i would be interested in those in a 17x9..
Any prices yet???

No prices yet...I may do a poll on them and take the results to my REP if they get enough attention....I did it with the 03Cobras already and it worked....So I know it would work again...

Brad

Brad when you get a price's and sizes you might be able to offer please get back to me.I would like to get them in chrome finish and like i said a 17x9 is good for me.
One last thing will the S that is the cap on the rim,will it come in red like the picture.
Thanks David
brownsfan108@aol.com

David,
Unfortunatley the Red "S" centercap as pictured is what would come with the wheel...There are some nice vynle centercap stickers out there that would be a nice option for that...I personally don't think it would take much away from the wheel but that is just me...Others or maybe most others would possibly not like the cap...

Brad

No brad i like the red S on them that's what i was saying.I bought my car with these Mille Miglia 16" Rims on it they have red center caps and some red writing on them as well.They look real good on my red 93 sc so if you can get those rims i would want mine with the red S.
Thanks David

Hey Guys,
I think I may have pulled this on off...17's & 18's in the Saleen Replicas may be available...I proposed that I bring them a GP to get the style rolling in this application like we did with the 2003Cobras but he may come to me with a per set deal on them...He told me to give him a few days to see what he could do for me...I am gonna call him on Monday of next week to see what he came up with...SO....

Lets see just what kinda crowd flocks to these things...Stay tuned in the GP/Specials section...

Brad

Back