For the SC/GTP Meet

aplvlydrtybird

this is to all those who want to race...

The super coupe club of iowa is holdign a sc/gtp club clash on April 18 @ Tristate Raceway (Sunday) and My friend Mark Smith and I are planning on making this more than just a club clash. we have plans to be going with many random cars including a 66 mustang, twin turbo mustang, dohc turbo honda, various sc's (obviously its an sc meet) and maybe a 300zx.

Our plans are to go up either Friday night (16th), or early saturday mornign (17th) The sunday (18th) is the day that everyone will be racing for the club clash, and this day is also a test and tune day which is only $30. so racing all that day will only cost you $30.

so if you or your friends want to have a good time and race, we will be down in iowa for the weekend, we will be doing wahtever on the saturday, just having fun talking cars, etc. Doesn't matter what kind of car, just looking to have a good time...if you have any questions, give me an e-mail its in the sig. and i will write back to you with any info ya need, or any questions, the race track is tri-state raceway in earlville, iowa, and we will be staying at the manchester super 8 motel.

so i hope to hear from anyone who is willing to go, and if you are going make sure you let me know and we will let you know what our plans are on leaving etc...oh yea brign some ladies! haha

Hey Keith-
unfortunately my sc will not be in shape by that time, but my roommate will probably be bringing his turbo'd civic:)

she's currently two feet in the air awaiting a tranny pan and a decent cooler(one that doesn't leak like the chitty b&m one), some gears, a tweecer and a few other goodies.
oh- and I'm cleaning it inside and out(or in this case the undercarrage)
up_again.sized.jpg

engine.sized.jpg

Back