"The New Guy"

H

hilldogsc

"The New Guy"

Hello all.Iv'e been reading the posts for a couple of months and learned a whole lot.I found this
board when the sc took a sh... after owning it for about a month.I posted my problem and Kurt
responded. After talking on the phone,he drove down and had me going that night(dis).There's
not a whole lot of people out there like that anymore.I'm looking forward to meeting some more
of you guys in northern cal. I'd be game for some kind of get together early to mid september.
The wife and I are expecting our first baby early october.
We live in the fairfeild area and it sounds like theres some other sc er's close by.The car.....
its a 93 aod,white,all stock exept for a

Hello all. My name is Bryan.I've been reading the list for a couple months now. Found it
when the sc took a sh... after owning it for about a month.After posting my problem, Kurt
responded. After talking on the phone, he drove down and had me going that night. Theres not a
whole lot of people out there like that anymore. Looking forward to meeting some more of you
sc er's.We live in the fairfeld area.I'm down for a get together sometime in early to mid september.
The wife and I are expecting our first baby early october.We drive (it's really hers) a 93 aod,white
all stock exept for a k&n.It's got 91k but pretty clean. I've known the car since it was new.
I bought it from my bosses wife.Thats about it for now, take care, Bryan

Re: "The New Guy"

Hello New SCer,
Welcome to the group. I hope we will be able to get some of the SC guys together soon. It has been quite a while since the last meet.
SC YA LTR,
D Rainer

Re: "The New Guy"

I figured I had to yank your chain to get ya to post..jk!:)
At any rate I'm glad to see you here. Check in from time to time. We are going to get something going for a meet.
Kurt Sr

nor cal

hey whats up your in fairfield i am up in vacaville i lived down in fairfield about 2 years ago well i just seen you were close so i figured i would say whats up later james

members.sounddomain.com/bigjim

Hey...

I live in Suisun, right around the corner from you. We've probably seen each other around. I have the 94 Silver SC with the Saleen wing. If you ever see me around...give me a wave.

Sean McLaughlin

Re: Hey...

James-Sean,
You guys make the Clear Lake meet?
Kurt Sr

Re: Hey...

Hey... It's great to hear theres some fellow solano co. sc'er's around town. Then only sc.
I've seen around here was at "Andy's Picnic" at the fairgroumds last sunday,in the parking lot.
In reading the post's,sounds like the 15th isn't set in stone yet? After checking the calender,
I see we're only going to be able to make the 8th or 16th.Do those days work for anyone ?
How about you Kurt ? What do you guy's think? Let me know. Bryan

Back