Mid-Atlantic MN12 Summer Blast III, East Coast Nat

1MTNCAT

:) We, the Mid-Atlantic MN12 group would like to pass on an invitation to join us for Summer Blast III, this year on August 21 and 22nd, 2004 at Mason Dixon Dragway.

This is a two (2) day event. We are going into the third year now for this event and last year we had 26 cars participating in the drag race portion at Mason Dixon. We had our own drag race class and trophies as well. The racing takes place on Saturday this year. On Sunday, we will be holding a picnic and car show so everyone can get to know each other and shoot the bull. This event coincides with the ALL FORD Nationals weekend at Mason Dixon Dragway, Hagerstown Md.

I will be keeping the boards posted as the time draws near for the event at our site on www.MAMN12.com. Please check there for all the updates and details.

I will coordinate the hotels and so on as in the past for those that are interested. Anyone wishing to attend get in contact on our board. Also, vendors are welcome as well and if we get enough we will try and have them in our portion of the pits.

If someone from your board is interested in being a point of contact with me e-mail me at mountaincatracing@msn.com. :D

Lets get it all together and put on a show for all the STANGS to watch. Hope to see you there:D

Last edited:
Updated Information for Summer Blast III is up!!!

Check out our site WWW.MAMN12.com under upcoming events for the flyer to this years event. All the details are there.

I look forward to some of you folks making this that are nearby. We want to make a presence in this years event like last year, but more so. We had 26 in the staging lanes last year, who wants :) to come and help topple that!!!!

If there are any questions or concerns, contact me at Mountaincatracing@msn.com. I have invited the LOD folks also. Lets all meet, have fun and looking forward to meeting everyone.

Rooms/Reservation Information

:) Ok folks, Here's the scoop on the room reservations!!

As I stated in the post the Knights Inn, in Martinsburg WV is the official place of choice for the overnight accomodations. I have reached and ageement with Mr. Patel to have rooms available for $52.00 a nite plus tax. He has also agreed to drop the additional person fee for each room fur up to 4 per room. So that means folks coming in can share cost of the rooms. They do have two double beds in them. Sleeping arrangements and reservations are your choice.

Those that may be coming in from some distance the rates will be the same $52.00 per nite (Friday and SUnday) as long as they know you are with the group and register in advance.

When making reservations make sure you let them know that you are with the "Thunderbird and Cougar Club event, August 21st". If you make reservations by credit card they will hold the rooms till you get there Saturday evening. He has currently started taking reservations for August so anyone interested shoud be contacting him soon to make reservations.

Hope to see everyone there. If any further information is needed feel free to contact me!!! :)

Back