Well, I've been working on this for a long time...

Would you like a discount on tires, wheels, etc...?

• Total voters

The Beer Barron

Working my way up the ladder here at my company... from tire-buster to assistant manager. I now practially run the Tire Pros in Simi Valley. So we all know what that means... right? :confused:

Discounts on tires! duh! :D
I'm working on the details and ironing out the kinks right now, but it looks like this:

Tires: $10 over cost
Wheels: still a little fuzzy right now, around $15-20 over cost (lowest around)
Alignments: $39 for 2 wheels, $49 for all 4

I'm also working with my mechanic right now to set up shop rates for suspension and brakes. Also, we will install user supplied parts (good luck with that anywhere else). I can also get Ford dealer parts for 15% off list (got my 96 header panel for $90). Also able to get parts from other suppliers at wholesale. And I'm seeing if I can get a volume discount on some MN-12Performance items as well (bushings and such)

BTW all alignments are done on a state-of-the-art John Bean laser 3-D refractive machine (no measuring tape and bubble level here :cool: )

I'll let you know when this is all finalized.

Da Baron

No Way! The Beer Baron lives...

Lance-Oscar told me that you were working over there at Tire Pros. Good to hear you are still in the area. Discounts are cool.
Do the discounts only apply to the SC's? Can we apply the discounts to our other behicles? As you may recall, my "fleet" is always in the need for your products and services.

First off tire pro's suck and second of all discount tires matches or beat's anybodys price so yea nuff said i am a assistant manager for a store in AZ

Back