May 8th Rio Vista Nor-Cal Car Cruise & Dinner "ROLL CALL"

"Facts are in no changing mind"
This will take place on May 8th no changing this will stay in effect until May 8th I for one will not back out of this I promis! I will be taking the Red Rocket to Rio Vista cruising to Rio Vista to the Point Resturant for dinner.

This is open to all if interested in cruising to Rio Vista and having a nice dinner at the Point water front resturant with me please post your name if no one it dont matter becouse I will be doing this.

We will meet at Freeport McDonalds south on I5 from Sacramento at 3:00pm will leave there at 3:30pm going down the river road the time change will be nice for a beautiful drive going across two car ferry's on the way lets do it this time gang ok? this is enough time to plan and make time to meet and have a wonderful time together :)

The Point Restaurant link
http://www.pointrestaurant.com/

"River Rat Pack"

Jim Jr ( Red Rocket )

Wendy ( Super Coupe )

Bob ( Super Coupe )

Mark ( Super Coupe)

Sergio ( Not for sure yet)

Kurt ( Turbo Vacume) :D :eek:

Jason Esperum (New Member)

None2Slow2 ( not for sure yet)

Last edited:
Cruise

Can't make it that weekend. Sue has a horse show here in Red Bluff that weekend. I can probably make it on the any of the other Saturdays.

Mark

May 8th is doable. I haven't requested my days off for May yet. I ask for the day off and see what happens.

Mark

May 8th it is

Ok Guys and Gals ;)
Date set with no changing May 8th "I cant change Title Topic" still 1st post dates changed lets make this a great meet. weather and roads are looking good up here cant wait to go on this cruise "IT WILL HAPPEN" so make plans for it please

Bring any car if you dont have your SC running for this event I am bringing a 1963 427 Galaxie so bring what ever runs :D even (Rice Turbo Rockets) :eek:

Sounds good to me. But if I bring the Supra it's going to have to lead.....it does not like to go as slow as the SC's :eek: :rolleyes:

Hmmmm.....Might just ride the two wheel rice :p

Kurt Sr

Last edited:
"Rice turbo rockets" ?? Was that a reference to me by any chance? I'll have the SC at future meets, no worry. I'll be checking my work travel schedule to see if I can attend this meet, if I'm in town I'll be there.

Rob,
I think he was...lol I don't think he knows you drive a turbo also.
But, I really think he was meaning me. What do you think,bring the turbo's??

Kurt Sr

Hey Kurt,

The last Turbo Supra that tried to lead me drove off this morning sporting a new Bow Tie emblem on his hood and was the proud owner of my limited edition autograph. Maybe if he had cleaned the rice off the windshield he may have seen the star on my door as he passed me. :D

Mark

Lead Driver of the I-5 Pace Car ;)

Why Mark, are you poking fun at me bubba...lol
Hey, I'm up to 427 hp at the rear wheels now. They did a S/cal and N/cal meet in SLO (Supra's). I guess a bunch of the kiddys got pulled over and got there cars inpounded. DUMMYS....god I'm glad I did'nt go to that meet. I new they would push there luck.
One of these days maybe you and I can run your bowe tie against my RICE at the track...... ;)

Kurt Sr

Hey Kurt,

That's real impressive, 427 at the wheels. I think my SC is putting out about 4.27HP at each wheel. LOL My Bow Tie is not that quick off the line. Maybe high 13's on a good day. Now the top end thats a different story.
Hey this guy this A.M was lost. He left his house in Corte Madera and found his way to Red Bluff. He was going to Sacramento. It simply amazes me how many people can't read signs. It makes you wonder how they get through life. I call it job security.

Mark

I hope I can make it like I did last year. It was a fun and beautiful ride plus the food was pretty good. I don't know about any of my plans, I'm constantly in physical theropy and two of my fingers are not doing well so i i'm probably going back in surgery to get a total reconstruction of my two fingers:( Hope I can make it with my sexy 35th. Peace

Sergio

Sergio

"Hope you can make it"
We hope to see you the 8th of May good luck with the surgery hope your fingers get better and have full use with no pain

Thanks Wendy

"Thanks for the BUMP" :D
(OK GANG ITS GETTING CLOSER) lets get them names up who's all is going on this awesome Cruise? mark your calenders for the 8th.I can smell the sea air and the wind cant wait to go have some fun together.

Please tell me if your going as to add you to the list
bring any car its a family fun deal :)

Back