3 17" Cobra R rims for sale

kiwikiwikiwi

I have a friend that wants to sell three 17" silver cobra R rims. The fourth rim got wrecked but the remaining three are in good condition, he is asking $500 and he has four 245/50/zr17 pirelli p-zero tires that come with the rims. You can contact him at:

precisionauto1@bellnet.ca or at 905-469-2603

ask for Greg

HHMM, thats funny Scott, I JUST turned him down and BAM, there up on the board.. LOL

These are in great shape guys, I'm just short on the cash fo rthem at this piont.

man this would be sweet, the rims I want at a good price, and all I would have to buy is one more. I emailed him, hopefully I get them!!!!

Alex, I have hummed and hawed over these for some time now. I know the owner, Scotts buddy. He is need of cash, so he offered them to along with other parts, but I had to pass. There are in great shape, I think you ask Ed how much the one would cost you. They are the aluminum finish, not the polished of brushed finished, very nice lookin'

that's good to hear, no reply yet. I assume that is a work # and I won't be able to get a hold of him until monday

Back