just got back from Chicago meet......

pro street rich

Well I just got back from a fun afternoon and early night with some of the guys & gals from down that way. It turned out to be a nice time with the weather and all. We did some "smokies" and a lot of talking. On the way home I had to stop and undo my headlight covers and then the rain came. Not a lot of it, just enought to wish I had someone elses hood on so that I could have wipers..... Legendary"s SUCK big time......Oh well, made it back safe and sound and that big block got to play some too. There was some new "GT" stang that got handed its butt in a basket big time......All in all it was a lot of fun and there were 15 or so people there besides. Next time it will be a bit closer to this end of the world thou........Rich.......I had fun....

it was really nice meet ,it didn't rain at all, I wish I had my camera with me, I was too besy putting my tran. back on the car on saturday morning.That 35-th anniv. with 460 cid(514cid) was nice

CAN ANYBODY POST some pictures

Shoot for a sunday meet next time and I'll come for shure. I was busy working, but on another note, I now own another SC. :D Purchased saturday, 1994 auto sc, black. I'll get some pics soon. Did anyone bring a camera or take some pics? Kinda wanna see what I missed. :(

Back