Thread: New Front Mounted Intercooler

New Front Mounted Intercooler

New Front mount IC. I will have in car pictures soon. Spearco 2-221 intercooler. It will Mount in front of the short style AC condenser.

ooooooooo ahhhhhhhh looks great, when will it be installed? did you already bend charge pipes?

I ordered the 2.5" ID 3"OD aluminum pipe already. I will be making my own IC tubes. As the parts get put together I will repost pics.

Quote Originally Posted by SC UL8R1990
    ooooooooo ahhhhhhhh looks great, when will it be installed? did you already bend charge pipes?

Is this for your good, or are you going to make kits available? Just curious. It's virtually identical to the design that I've been working on as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 007_SuperCoupe
    Is this for your good, or are you going to make kits available? Just curious. It's virtually identical to the design that I've been working on as well.

Maybe

It may also become another How-To Article. My goal is to spend under $1,000 for the whole setup.

Interesting, please continue to post about this. If it works out maybe sell it as a kit between the double intercooler setup and Magnum Powers setup.

WOW that looks like mine Rich! Have you been sneaking into my garage? LOL!!!! I built mine over 1 1/2 years ago with hand fabed tanks. That style of IC is what started my radiator project and that style of IC will work better than anything available right now. IMO.